(Editor’s note: The views expressed here are solely those of the author.)
I see and hear people saying we must turn to God for our country to be saved. I would like to hear how this is to be so I can also stump for the God rule program too. I try to imagine how God would accomplish this. I envision everyone turning around and facing God and letting God take over. Then the vision ends. Would someone please explain to me what happens after we all turn to God? Because God can only be envisioned, I am trying to envision how this will work.
I truly can’t see how God could take over as our government because I understand him to be a spiritual entity that is not in a physical form that we could put in an office. I assume believers are proposing a total Theocracy or Ecclesiocracy where people who are in charge of Gods will oversee what he wants done for America and the people. Obviously, there would have to be some changes made, and I wonder what they would be.
1. I think the first most notable change is that we would have to be converted into a total Dictatorship. There would be absolutely NO voice or back talk from the people. Such behavior would result in death. There would be no more law. Only the divine will of God.
2. God would provide for everything. The people would be given what God deems we should have. Those who are guided by God’s word would give those things to us.
3. There would be no need for money or any commerce of any kind. So we would no longer work or invent. We would be required to pray and give reverence and thanks to God 24/7 for all the things he is providing for us. I’m not sure how happy we will be with a couple of fish and some bread, but I guess we can find out.
4. All physical pleasures would be an abomination. Foods would be for nourishment only; sugar and cream would be a sin. All sexual pleasures would be an abomination. Procreation, when and if needed, would be given by permission only and overseen/watched by those who were told by God who should procreate. There would be no acts of enjoyment allowed.
5. The gold, silver, and sapphire city and castle of God that is in the heavens would have to be duplicated here on earth. I assume that God’s powers only work in heaven, so it would take the people to provide all the materials and labor to build this city for the Lords that hold God’s word to live in. Only God’s chosen army would be allowed within these holy walls.
As a bit of a heathen and not linked directly with God, I’m sure I have been way too lenient in my moral interpretation and that the men of God who will be in charge will have many more sin rules far exceeding anything I can come up with. I was on my own working on this, and I don’t know that much about God and religion other than what I read in the Bible. So I would appreciate any insight from those connected with God as to how close I am in this new God rule plan to take over America. I would imagine the Vatican would be a good place to start looking for adequate Over Lords for God.
Photo Credit: John H. Wright (Creative Commons)
- Will Obama Defy Supreme Court If ObamaCare Is Ruled Unconstitutional? For 2 years, champions of ObamaCare have been careful to…
- What Fifty Years Of Liberalism Has Brought “Detroit is America’s most violent city.” “Detroit’s homicide rate is the…
No related posts.