Yesterday, former Attorney General Ed Meese released a memo to the Conservative Movement. I signed on as a part of the group issuing this important information on voter integrity. I share it with you here.
Will Vote Fraudsters Steal This Election?
With an extremely divided electorate and the Pew Center reporting that the names of 1.8 million dead people are still on the voting rolls, a small amount of vote fraud could swing key races and even determine who sits in the Oval Office in January 2013.
Voter fraud does exist.
- Just a few weeks ago, the Democrat Party nominee in a Maryland congressional district withdrew her candidacy after citizen activists uncovered the fact that in two election cycles she voted in BOTH Maryland and Florida.
- And just last week, incumbent Democrat U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s son– who had been serving as the Field Director of Moran’s reelection campaign in an overwhelmingly Democrat district — was forced to resign after he was caught on videotape explaining how to forge a utility bill so that 100 registered voters who hadn’t been voting regularly could have their ballots fraudulently voted “for” them.
It is the duty of every freedom-loving American to vote and do your part to safeguard the integrity of the election process. Make sure your vote doesn’t get stolen by someone pretending to be you! Make sure your valid ballot doesn’t get canceled out by a fraudulent one!
Five Things Conservatives Should Do to Protect Election Integrity:
- Immediately contact local election administration / agency and offer your services to be trained and to work as an election official. Early voting has started in many places – but most jurisdictions are STILL searching for competent, qualified workers for Election Day and election administration. This is the first line of defense for protecting the integrity of the election!
- Help friends, family, and like-minded neighbors get registered to vote. They can find out how at ChampionTheVote.org
- Find out where and when you can vote early and other breaking news about vote fraud at ProtectYourVote.us
- Help verify voter registration lists and look for fraud through TrueTheVote.org
- Report suspected vote fraud to your local or state elections board, or by downloading the free mobile app at AmericanMajorityAction.org/voterfraudapp/
NOTE: 501(c) (3) organizations can certainly recruit people to be election officials, even if they cannot spend funds recruiting campaign volunteers for a campaign.
Republican Study Committee voter ID efforts:
Here is some more information on Voter Integrity issue:
O’Keefe video and voter fraud:
- Will Voter Fraud Taint This Election? America used to have the most democratic elections in the…
- Voter Fraud Could Decide Next Election Reports are coming in that the voter rolls have been…