We have a problem in America’s classrooms. This teacher is a classic example of what is wrong. This teacher is being protected, when she should be fired. This is why I removed my daughter from the public schools.
Here is the blow by blow from the Blaze:
“Didn’t Obama bully somebody, though?”
The teacher started to get angry and said:
“Not to my knowledge.”
A couple of students relayed the story about Obama admitting that he bullied someone when he was younger. And that seemed to light the fuse on his teacher’s anger. A couple of the students exchanged words with the angry teacher.
“Stop! Stop! Because there’s no comparison. He’s running for president. Obama is the president.”
As one student attempted to argue for a fair, two-sided debate on the history of the candidates, he was shouted down and talked over by the teacher. She continued:
“You got to realize, this man is wanting to be what Obama is. There’s no comparison.”
Once again, the students pressed for equal discussion of the histories of both men, with one saying:
“If you’re gonna talk trash about one side, you gotta talk trash about the other.”
The teacher just seemed to dig her heels in deeper and press her defense of Obama telling the defiant teen:
“You will not disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”
Again the student persisted and invoked his First Amendment right.
“I’ll say what I want.”
The still unidentified teacher read the student her rules…her Obama rules.
“Not about him, you won’t!”
The back and forth continued and the most strident of the two students reminded his teacher that President Bush was constantly treated to negative statements about him while he was in office:
“Whenever Bush was president, everybody talked sh-t about him.”
To which the teacher responded:
“Because he was sh-tty.”
The social studies educator went on for a full minute with more ranting, saying that people were arrested for saying derogatory things about President Bush. The student correctly reminded the teacher that opinions are protected, but you cannot be arrested unless you threaten the president.
- Barack Obama Joined Muslim Prayers At School, Teacher Says AS a schoolboy in Jakarta, Barack Obama attended Muslim prayer…
- Obama’s Student Visa Program Undermines American Workers by Joe Guzzardi Khalid Aldawsari, who entered the United States…
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: Honor Student Harassed By Teacher For Wearing Romney T-Shirt Parents claim that a high school teacher bullied their daughter...
- Teacher Threatens, Insults Honor Student Wearing Pro-GOP Shirt A math teacher in Pennsylvania reportedly threatened to assault a...
- Teacher Caught On Camera Abusing Student Reassigned, Not Fired The notion of so-called rubber rooms, areas for disciplined teachers...