Video: Obama Would Resign Over Weinergate, But Not Phony Documents

Comments

1. Audie C Gates says:

I don't know how he can sleep at night with his bald-face lies,contradictions &misrepresentations. I shake my head in disbelief. Sincerely,

• Jo Hayman says:

The "horns" coming out of his head must have something to do with it. Truly, this is a man totally controlled by satan.

• Remember Bagdad Bob proclaiming victory in Iraq as the tanks were behind him in full view?

You are seeing the AMERICAN version of Bagdad Bob! WH Gibbs!
      He probably is a faithful reader of WND! How else could he have the time to dream up all his lies!

2. Wlmitch1 says:

I think that both the document-faking usurper (Obama) AND the exhibitionist / cyberflasher (Weiner) should be forced to resign.

• Preston Jemmott says:

Dont forget Eric Holder and probably a few more including Pelosi and Reid and anyone else involved so closely with this so called President

• All his stupid czar's that some were defundedn but obama ignored that and they are still there going around the real process of running our government

3. zanografix says:

I notice he never answered the question. The Kenyan Constitution ratified on August 4, 2010 makes Obama eligible to reclaim his Kenyan citizenship and run for president there. In fact Obama spent 23 million tax payer dollars to insure that the new Kenyan Constitution would be ratified. Is Obama in fact planning to run for president of Kenya in 2014? (Corsi page 43 and 44)

4. This question made the whole room nervous, plus doofus did not do a good job reflecting the real question. At least now a 22 page criminal charge has been filed with the FBI. Which will probably be put in file 13. Only one word "UNBELIEVABLE".

• If you notice, Dofus always has the same stuttering answer! It's because he doesn't know what else to say, and he always turns it around to make us look petty. Major side stepping to cover up the truth. If it was George Bush, or any other republican, obama's crime of fraud and lying would be sung to the high heaven and that is all you would hear, and they would be impeached so fast we woudn't know what hit us.

5. plunderpower says:

I want everyone to realize that Obama has finally told a whopper of a lie about himself to himself. In effect when he says he sometimes thinks one term is enough, he is admitting he wants to survive by fleeing. However, I don't think he'll get too far if he tries it. I think he knows he's going to be impeached at some point. He also knows he can't win on the eligibility issue and that it & his past will be catching up to him very soon. I also think he's seen the handwriting on the wall. I also think he knows that he's being blamed for the failure of an agenda that doesn't appear to be working at all. He can't resign because it is the same as an admission of guilt. I think Obama knows he's been had, and is doomed to get tossed under the bus at some point. Weiner haunts him, and he knows how his Liberal fellows in power operate. He doesn't have a prayer.

• Highlander25 says:

obama saying that one term is enough is nothing more than BS! His ego is way too large to leave it at one term! He is just saying this to throw people off…nothing more! And contrary to what some people think, obama IS a VERY GOOD student of alinsky! He applies it’s principles everyday. The democrap party has been applying it for as long as I can remember. Their favorite tactics are to demonize, to make fun of and to make themselves look like the pillars of virtue. But I think the American people are waking up to these tactics and they aren’t working as well as they have in the past. Just like the race card…that is WORN OUT!
      obama needs to answer for his CRIMES against America and her people and he needs to answer NOW! I doubt that will happen with all the liberal judges we have…why else has obama been able to stay in office with all the evidence AGAINST him out there?????

• 32eagle says:

I'd like to see the oscar meyer weinermobile run over his sadsack ass

6. Texas Granny says:

As usual the question was side step, that's the Obama administrations way.

7. Has it not dawned on anyone he plans to run for world president… That is whatis behind the muslim revolution..

8. Whoa, so, "I, I, I, I, I, IIII, I, I, can't say anything intelligent because we all know what the truth is and this White House Reporter is THE ONLY ONE who has the guts to ask the real questions and promote the absolute truth!
    Hey people, you're busted!!! How embarrasing for you that you must be confronted with the continued deceitfulness, fraudulent lies and crimes of this so-called President. He's NOT my President!

9. He wants Weiner to resign for sexting and lying but He SCREWS the american country in plain site and won't?

10. Oscar Dar says:

The birth certificate issue has reached the White House and inside the bed room of the Obamas, but they never tried to answer the people demand honestly and squarely. Why is it that all the violations of Obama has been known for a long time already, yet the formal charges has never been brought forward to the courts or Congress? WHY..WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR… LET US GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND TELL OBAMA OURSELVES THAT HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT. HE IS ILLEGAL AND INELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT. We need a leader to who could bring all these charges to the table of Obama and to the courts and Congress.

11. Let's be clear. NO-bama "claims" he would resign in similar circumstances, yet he repeatedly violates the US Constitution and has even committed fraud against the American people by knowingly and intentionally submitting a forged birth certificate. This would be laughable if the stakes were not so deadly serious with our very nation at stake.

12. Mike Tanco says:

The only President to ever hide the truth about their past is Obama. He can't produce a actual birth certificate that hasn't been tampered with and he is using a SS number meant for citizens of the state of Connecticut. He is a Muslim and not a Christian but he claims he was converted. He is surrounded by people of questionable character and writes in "his books" his hatred for his mother's people. His mother was white and a whore.
    It's time for the American people to wake up and get someone that will support our Constitution and the American way. Regardless of what Obama says, we are an exceptional nation and the world has always looked up to us until he took office. Mike Tanco

• bbgbunny says:

After some digging I read that Obama Sr is not his father, in fact he doesn't know who is father is but his mother named Obama Sr as the father because of some line of royality in Africa that would make her a princess. So she went to Africa and had the baby and now those records have strangely disasppeared from record. Obama Sr was asked to leave Harvard in disgrace because of his sexual escapades and one girl had to have an abortion plus the fact Obama Sr had a wife and children in Africa already. There is so much we don't know but one thing is for sure he isn't a citizen of this country and needs to go to jail for fraud and misrepresentation. He is an illegal alein and should be deported.

13. Weiner needs to get his head out of his pants. bho needs to get his head out of the clouds,the air is to thin up there. Both need to step down for the good of the nation.

14. Joe Melton says:

onama IS LIER. HE WOULD NOT RESING AS HIS GOAL IS TO RULE AS A KING, AND ANSWER TO NO ONE AS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IN CHARGE.

15. Big Red 43 says:

Its pretty obvious from his actions or lack thereof, the destruction of America and inplementation of the New World Order is how and why this fraud is in the office of the president of the United States. Can' t wait to see how it works out when he throws the new world order gang under the bus for the Muslim/Islamic movement and the Muslim Brotherhood he so supports. Remember any lie, any deception or vile action to reach the goal of total Islamic world domination is expected or its death to all infidel non-believers who stand in the way! Should be very interesting to watch evil againt evil against the American way. Who do you think will win? I vote for Ameria, we've done it before and we'll do it again cause nobody will take our freedom without a hell of a fight!

If a teacher was caught doing this every American would be upset but when an attack dog for the democrat party does it,it's adifferent story.Crybaby Boner had the republican quit and we lost a seat in congress now the dems don't want the Weiny to quit.All these things that he done should be put in a scrapbook and when his muslim raghead wife spits out the half Jewish half muslim child when he gets old enough give the book as a birthday present.

17. ROBERT AUGERI says:

LOOK AT THE PIE HOLE NEWSMEDIA LAUGHING AT THE NEWS REPORTER WHO ASK AN HONEST QUESTION WHO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN STONE WALLING. HE SHOULD RESIGN ALONG WITH WEINER. THE BOTH ARE WHINERS AND WEINERS. THE NEWS MEDIA SHOULD INVESTIGATE OBAMA BUT THEY ARE FULL OF BS ALONG WITH OBAMA SORROS.AND I WILL NEVER LET OR LOOK AT THEIR PROPAGANDA REPORTS. THEY CORRUPT THE MINDS OF AMERICANS. MOST OF THE NEWSMEDIA ARE SLIME NOT ALL BUT MOST, THAT CRAWL THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I AM TRULY SURPRISED THAT THEY NEVER LOOKED INTO OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE . HIS REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE AN HIS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. THEY USUALLY PROSTITUTE THEMSELVES FOR A STORY.

18. bbgbunny says:

The snake didn't answer the question did he?

19. All of the lies, the coverups, the question dodging, the loss of words, clear as the blue sky. We must deliver this Nation from this scandalous, fraudulent administration ASAP.

20. I'll take two lying Weiners over the Narcissist Barack Hussein obumer !!

21. Why is it NO ONE has figured out how to get OBAMA OUT,,, I am an every day guy,, but I know that you go after the LITTLE people around him first, The idiot GIbbs,Holder,Pelois, Reed, they go next, Go after THEM and let them know THEY WILL GET 40YRS in Prison,all of them,, Disgrace to there family's,, I dont think there is enough money out there for someone to still cover OBAMA'S back,,,,, Pelious signed for Hawiai to VET Obama,, because NO ONE there WOULD ,, she needs to go to jail big time just for being stupid,,and they still elect her,,,assholes they are,,, Gibbs said he has seen the BC,, bull shit,, He needs the most jail time besides OBAMA,,,,

• SORRY NEEDED more room,,,,,,,, I do NOT understand WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG for this to happen. NO ONE HAS THE BALLS to stand up TO this piece of shit, they are afraid,, then lets get people in there that aren't afraid. IT is time to WAKE UP America and fast. I still believe that there needs to be a new law that ANYONE convicted of or gets convicted of a crime can NOT SERVE ANY OFFICE in America,,, I MEAN ANY,, NOT EVEN DOG CATCHER. THIS is one of the reason's MOST will not go after OBAMA,, they are afraid of what will come out about them,,, TIME TO CLEAN THE WHOLE F-in HOUSE., Oh, and sorry but the ONLY REASON that MOST black people voted for OBAMA is because he is BLACK or so called black,, ASK most of them and they have NO IDEA why or what he has done to,,,,,,SORRY,,,laughing at this moment,, WHAT has he done to help THEM ,,OR AMERICA,, Open your eyes people,, STOP using the race card and lets get america back to what she wants was. GREAT

22. Oboy, never tho't of that!! We can only pray that he's a one term pres

23. obama just said it himself. The people who don't want to disclose the truth have something hide.

24. After the reporter brought up Obamas’ SSN issue, the man at the podium, after saying I, I, I, I, I, I, uh, uh, uh, couldn’t gather his things and get the hell out of there fast enough. My problem with this is, since the deck is stacked so strongly against Obama, the birth certificate fraud, the SSN fraud and the numerous high crimes he has commited…..WHY in the hell is our Government not Impeaching Obama right at this very moment? And he is running for a second term? WHAT??????

• 32eagle says:

Traitors in the pentagon.secret service,both houses both parties,judges,czars,cabinets,and Nixon was so bad -was he really? he resigned-he stepped up to the podium like a real man and admitted guilt and resigned-there is a fine example of how to act when you are wrong Obama-do like weiner and resign your own self because you are far worse than him and Nixon both-you fired a war hero but as commander-in-chief you became a traitor by doing so and by ignoring the Terry Lakin issue-I guess your forgery was not dry then-what a traitor-how should we dispose of this enemy?he wants to be a star-but instead he should be the posterchild of what not to elect ever again

25. which is you obama, you should resign, you are not telling the american people the truth. you cannot disclose the truth , you have a lot to hide. sooooooooooooo get the hell out of office

26. GeezLouize says:

It is my understanding that the GOP, don't want to go through an Impeachment Proceedings with Obama.

They want to oust in because of his poor record. However, the best laid plans of Mice and Men often go astray.

What if there is NO 2012 Election due to A HORRIFIC ATTACK ON THE USA ON THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11. The Enemy has been bragging that, "We will fly an Islam ick flag over the White House!"

Obama is good at stalling for time. Do you you REMEMBER how long it took to get General McChrystal the troops he asked for? Was Obama allowing the enemy to clear out and get over the border into Pakistan?

PAKISTAN IS NOT AN AMERICAN ALLY! Follow the Money $$$$$$$ it leads to …

27. Larry C. says:

Jack you are so "NICE". You at least call him a JERK. I have another name for him, and it is not going to be printed in my comment. Because I am a CHRISTIAN, and that is the reason why.

28. Obama do you know even yourself? Everything about this president is fake… We need to impeach him, but if we can't, then we need to vote the bum out!

29. I think we should have a march on Washington DC, and demand that President Obama step down. It is our right to do so. It is supported by the Constitution. So how about it? I propose we march on the White House in 10 days.