Video: George Zimmerman’s Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting

NjY1YTk5MCZvZj*w George Zimmermans Reenactment of Trayvon Martin Shootingvideo platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

“He took my head and slammed it against the concrete several times, and each time I thought my head was going to explode and I thought I was going to lose consciousness,” George Zimmerman told police the day after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

“I started screaming for help,” but Martin pressed his hands over Zimmerman’s mouth and nose, he said. “He told me to shut the f&#k up, and I was suffocating.”

Zimmerman told police he was lying on the ground, but his head was on the concrete.

“I didn’t want him to keep slamming my head on the concrete so I kind of shifted. But when I shifted my jacket came up…and it exposed my firearm. That’s when he said you are going to die tonight. He took one hand off my mouth, and slid it down my chest. I took my gun aimed it at him and fired.”

The latest and most detailed account yet of what happened in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26 comes from a voice stress test that Zimmerman passed, along with a video re-enactment, a handwritten statement and audio interviews conducted in the days after the shooting by investigators.

Read More at ABC News. By Pierre Thomas and Seni Tienabeso.

Related posts:

1. George Zimmerman Prosecutors File List Of Witnesses, Evidence In Trayvon Martin Shooting SANFORD — As many eagerly awaited the release of never-before-seen…
  2. Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon…

Comments

1. VirgoVince says:

IF you get to see a recent pic of Trayvon, at age 17, you'll see that Zimmerman did the right thing, he rid us of an ugly, overgrown ni666er, with tattoos on his face and hands, proudly announcing he was a 'wild gansta nigga' and drug dealer, thug and criminal who terrorized and assaulted bus drivers, so he could ride free!! NOT the cute little 12 yr old school kid that's been portrayed in the media!!
    His activities are being hidden, covered and lefty-spun, because he's a ni666er!!

• Edwardkoziol says:

Isn't it funny when ever the picture comes up it's always the one of when he was young not the one of how he looked on the day he met his maker

2. Best thing that could have happened to the Skittles dude, he was too stupid to realize Zimmerman may have a gun. I guess he thought he was King Kong, I bet his bunghole puckered before when he felt the hot lead, but it didn't hurt long.

3. Seeks_the_truth says:

Bet the blacks are going crazy over this. They can't twist these facts to try to show Martin was anything but a punk who got what he deserved.
    I can't WAIT for Zimmerman to be acquitted so open season can start on niggs.

• Edwardkoziol says:

Seeks you know every low life welfare black ass will be going crazy over the truth that should set Zimmerman free.Black panthers will be gunning for this mexican.Who is sticking up for Holder in Fast And Furious most of the coons in congress because Brian Terry was white had it been the other way around they'd be doing the same thing there doing to Zimmerman.

4. mr_bad_example says:

i want George Zimmerman to SUE the MSM for butchering videos and audios of his experience in this assault, to even make this charge seem semi-legit. i want Mr. Zimmerman to OWN the MSM, lock, stock and barrel!!

This poor mexican doesn't stand a chance and all he did was shoot a man who was tying to kill him.accordind to all that is holy Trayvon was a little angel and with the hoodie on George could only see the white of his eyes and some white teeth as he was being beaten.Sharpton and Jackassson will be there for the trial with a cross,hammer and nails.