Senator Dianne Feinstein’s proposed assault weapons ban does much more than ban assault weapons. It requires the government to create a massive database on all gun owners, complete with photos, fingerprints, serial numbers, and government “certification.” This of course was the route the United Kingdom and Australia took before banning all guns.
But a former Marine has thrown down the gauntlet against Feinstein (and Feinstein’s water boy, Barack Obama), penning the following letter:
From: U.S. Marines Cpl. Joshua Boston
To: Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: Feinstein Vows To Go After More Than ‘Assault Weapons’ Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) on CNN’s “State Of The Union”:...
- Video: Sen. Feinstein: Ban Assault Weapons MSNBC is calling for the “confiscation” of all guns. Senator...
- Video: Marine Describes Death Threats For Slamming Senator Feinstein Corporal Joshua Boston’s letter has gone viral…maybe too viral!! Watch...
- Video: Congressman: MILLIONS Of Children Killed With Assault Weapons Charlie Rangel distorts the facts in an attempt to shame...
- Video: Sheriff Boycotts Gun Store For Refusing To Sell Assault Weapons To The Public A Georgia gun store in order to keep automatic weapons...