Chuck Hagel has been tapped by Obama for Secretary of Defense, which has resulted in a slew of push backs over his troubling record: criticism and lack of support for Israel; coddling of Hezbollah, Hamas, and Iran; and his almost immediate appointment after retiring as a senator to Deutsche Bank’s Americas Advisory Board, the mega bank that has been accused of funneling billions of dollars to Iran’s nuclear program.
But the most troubling aspect of Chuck Hagel is the fact that he may have stolen both of his senatorial elections.
In 1992, Hagel was CEO of Election Systems & Software, maker of computerized voting machines.
On March 15, 1995, Hagel resigned as CEO but kept millions in stock options and declared that he was going to run for the U.S. Senate in Nebraska. Although he was a virtually unknown candidate; although he ran against a former governor, Ben Nelson, who was hugely popular; and although all the polls prior to the election indicated Ben Nelson would win the election, oddly Hagel won by a landslide with 83% of the vote.
It later turned out that Hagel’s voting machines had been used in virtually all of the precincts.
When Hagel ran for reelection in 2006, his previous landslide of 83% was eclipsed by an even wider margin.
It turns out that Hagel’s former company, Election Systems & Software/Diebold now counts the votes in most elections.
And it turns out Hagel’s voting machines have been embroiled in investigations of hacking and vote-switching that continue to this day.
Did Barack Obama win the presidential elections the same way Hagel won his senatorial seat? And is this Secretary of Defense position payback for the favor?
Americans should demand to see each and every vote cast for both Chuck Hagel and Barack Obama.
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: Chuck Hagel, Like Obama, Is A Complete Joke! Unfortunately, Hagel will become the next Secretary of State; and...
- Defense Secretary Hagel To Travel To Israel WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel says he will be...
- Video: Cruz Slams Hagel On Past Comments Senator Ted Cruz cornered Chuck Hagel about an interview in...
- Hagel Has Enough Support For Defense Secretary WASHINGTON — Barring any new, damaging information, Chuck Hagel has...
- Hagel Emerges With Solid Dem Support For Pentagon WASHINGTON (OfficialWire) — Bruised and battered, Chuck Hagel emerged from...