Video: Congressman: “Blank right! We’re Gonna Use The Power Of The Purse Against Obama”

Barack Hussein Obama has spent 5 years ignoring both the law of the land and constitutionally imposed limits on the power of the presidency. So far, Republicans in both the House and Senate have done precious little to take this corrupt, Marxist plant to task on his countless abuses of executive authority.

But on Monday, during a segment with FOX News political analyst Jeanine Pirro, Congressman Trey Gowdy of South Carolina promised viewers that the House will use the “power of the purse” to end Obama’s obsession with rule rather than governance. When Pirro asked the congressman if House Republicans were actually going to DO it, Gowdy energetically responded “Blank Right!” (just in case his mother was watching.)

At last, conservatives have an honest to goodness promise from one of their congressional fellows, a promise that the contempt with which Barack Obama treats both the American people and the nation will be thrown back in his face.

Congressman Gowdy will have to PROVE it to me, and I would dare say to the vast majority of America’s conservatives, disgusted as we are with the perpetual cowardice of the GOP. Watch this brief interview and remember what the congressman has said. We’ll know very soon if it was another empty promise from yet another dishonest member of the DC ruling class.

Comments

1. MuslimLuvChrist says:

Impeachment will start in October!!! We are just giving the tyrant enough rope to hang himself and all his lawless cronies!

2. Judgementhascome says:

I think something will come out in March that will shock many Americans.

I hope Gowdy is right but I lost some respect for him because I tried to email him and the phony won't take email from people not in his district which disturbs me because when he or any other congressperson votes it's for the country not their district.

• MuslimLuvChrist says:

I got thru, you have to use a bogus phone number and address in his district (I used the local Lowes store). I had to write to him for what he did for the parents of the fallen heros in Benghazi!

• Edwardkoziol says:

What did he do for the parents ,I wasn't aware of anything being done except by the Obutthole Administration & Clitlary and that was to tell the parents didley.I've got to find his district so I'll use home Depot or Mickey Ds. Do you give him your real email address.

4. Sic Semper Tyrannis says:

I love it when Drako Malfoy gets mad on one of the many CIA-controlled, State Propaganda Ministry networks of the US Mafia – makes for some really good entertainment anyway watching all of these millionaire lawyers/liars/Congresswhores squirming in the hot seat and smiling for the camera while screwing their gullible constituents over 6 ways to Sunday. GOP: Good Ol' Propaganda! Way to go, Malfoy!