“What is the history of the world but the history of human guilt? And do not children from the first dawn of reason show that they are wise to do evil; but to do good they have no knowledge!”- Dr. John Witherspoon, Founding Father
The founding fathers were deeply familiar with the cruel tyranny and oppression readily applied on account of mankind’s sinful and depraved human condition. The vision for America was a free society with strong representation.
“But the great security against a gradual concentration of the several powers in the same department, consists in giving to those who administer each department the necessary constitutional means and personal motives to resist encroachments of the others.”- Federalist 51 (of the Federalist Papers, which explained the vital necessity of checks and balances among the different branches of government as a safeguard against the tyrannical nature reflected by those to whom complete control and authority is bestowed.)
“The very definition of tyranny is when all powers are gathered under one place.“- James Madison, 4th President of the United States and “Father of the Constitution”
“The question is, not what rights naturally belong to man, but how they may be most equally and effectually guarded in society.” – Roger Sherman, prominent founding father who signed and drafted the Declaration of Independence and was also a vocal advocate, supporter, and signer of The Constitution.
“The essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution…that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states can’t do to you. Says what the federal government can’t do to you, but doesn’t say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf.
…the civil rights movement became so court-focused…there was a tendency to lose track of the political and community organizing and activities on the ground that are able to put together the actual coalition of powers through which you bring about redistributive change. “- Barack Hussein Obama
And what will the ‘hope and change’ espoused by our tyranny-embracing Radical-In-Chief ultimately look like?
Karl Marx, the architect and visionary behind ‘The Communist Manifesto,’ clearly lays it out -
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, the gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. [Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form.] Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
Lies + Propaganda + Low Voter IQ + Media Deception + Amnesty + Atheism + Dependency = A Fundamentally Transformed America Void of Freedom, Liberty, and Prosperity.
Obamas America in 2016 will represent the final end for the Constitution, the Middle Class, and America as we know it!
The 2014 elections are our last chance to educate and expose the Alinsky tactics that have thus far been proven to be so successful in seducing the ignorant, emboldening the oppressor, and frustrating the patriot.
Get off the defensive and play the game – it can cut both ways! You can be honest AND effectively aggressive. It’s all a sinister game…….. shameless political propaganda.
Amnesty (and personal identifications – very sick agenda we’re talking here) is the final act. We must develop a counter-attack, and we better get a head start!
Call out the ‘rules for radicals’ tactics for exactly what they are!!!
These people don’t want to debate, so don’t even waste your breath; just expose the tactics of a complicit segment of the population whose totally depraved condition and/or lawless quest for power has been fully realized. They don’t care about telling the truth. It’s all about demonization.
‘Tea Party is racist.” “‘Ted Cruz is a terrorist” “‘They’re holding the country hostage….. Blah, Blah, Blah!”
Just call it what it is. Here’s an example,
Alinsky Radical Rule #13: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
When the deceptive tactic is applied or merely blindly endorsed, just call ‘em out! There’s plenty to choose from,
Alinsky Radical Rule #4: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
And if I’m somehow wrong about their agenda ?
Well, just give me my Bible (KJV preferably) and my tin foil hat, and I’ll be on my way.
Photo credit: jackiembarr (Creative Commons)