Watch: What Trump Just Said He’d Do To Hillary As President Will Send Chills Down Her Spine

Donald Trump says that as a matter of fairness, if he became president Hillary Clinton would need to be prosecuted for her mishandling of “top secret” information on her private email server.

Appearing as a guest on Fox News Monday night, Sean Hannity said to the candidate regarding Clinton. “If you win you’ll have an attorney general. The statute of limitations will not have passed…”

“Six years, actually. Well, look, you have no choice,” Trump replied. “In fairness, you have to look into [Hillary]. Maybe she can prove her innocence, but it just seems to me that, I think the public knows everything that they are going to know. The emails have come out.”

“She seems to be guilty, but you know what, I wouldn’t even say that. But certainly it has to be looked at. If I win, certainly I will look at that as being fair to everyone else,” he added. 

The businessman has often pointed to how the Obama administration’s Department of Justice dealt with Gen. David Petraeus, who was prosecuted for what many — including Trump — argue were far lesser offenses.

“I mean look at Petraeus — good guy, made a mistake, and by the way, leave the guy alone,” Trump said at a rally in Oklahoma last month, referring to plans the Pentagon floated of possibly demoting him in retirement. “Leave Petraeus alone. Right? Enough already. Enough. They’ve gone after him, they’ve destroyed him, and yet Hillary’s flying safe and she did 100 times worse than what he did.” 

Trump told Hannity Monday night, “[This is] so unfair to the people that have been prosecuted over the years for doing much less than she did. So she’s being protected but if I win, it is certainly something I will look into.”

“I bet Barack Obama would pardon her before he leaves,” Hannity said, drawing boos from the audience. “I didn’t say I would pardon her,” the Fox host added, earning him some laughs. “I agree with Trump on this.”

h/t: Washington Examiner 

Watch: What Megyn Kelly Says About O’Reilly And Hannity Catches Interviewer Off Guard- ‘All Right, Wow’

Megyn Kelly’s show The Kelly File is a live news show, broadcast every evening at 9 P.M. ET. Kelly, as Western Journalism has reported, is on the heels of Bill O’Reilly for the title of number one watched news program in the U.S. The O’Reilly Factor is number one and has been for 15 years. The Kelly File is number two, followed by Hannity at number three.

While a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Kelly revealed what might be the secret to her success.

“Megyn, you’re live every night right?”Colbert asked.

“Every night at nine we are live,” Kelly answered.

“Did you like it?” asked Colbert.

“I do. I love it. I think it adds a lot to the show. I mean I miss being at home with my babes. I have three kids under the age of seven … You know I try to find the balance because if you’re not live at night, because the show before me and the show after me are taped, you lose a lot,” his guest said.

Colbert tried to get clarification by saying Kelly was in an “O’Reilly Hannity sandwich there.”

“Those guys are just phoning it in right? You’re there working hard every night live,” Colbert commented.

“Let’s just say they tape earlier in the day which is an advantage to us,” Kelly stated.

Colbert, seemingly not able to coax any co-worker criticism out of Kelly, said, “All right. Wow.”

By all accounts, Kelly might be doing something right by being live. After all, she is trailing The O’Reilly Factor by a fairly slim margin of viewership. The O’Reilly Factor’s average viewership per evening is 2.8 million viewers; The Kelly File’s is 2.3 million.

Now that viewers know Kelly’s show is live and O’Reilly’s is taped, that might be all she needs to surpass O’Reilly and take the first-place position for the first time in 16 years.

Report: Hannity Called Trump After Debate Announcement, And Here’s What Happened

Donald Trump is taking his grudge against Fox News to another level after refusing to take a call from Fox host Sean Hannity.

A Trump spokesman now claims there is only one person at Fox News who Trump wants to hear from.

In the days before the next GOP debate, frontrunner urged Fox News to remove Megyn Kelly from the panel of moderators for the Thursday debate.

“Based on Megyn Kelly’s conflict of interest and bias,” Trump tweeted, “she should not be allowed to be a moderator of the next debate.”

Fox News, though, didn’t bow to Trump’s demands and confirmed Kelly would be there regardless.

Since Fox News made its firm reply, insiders say Sean Hannity tried to call Trump to act as a mediator between the candidate and the network. But apparently, according to The Blaze, Trump refused to deal with Hannity.

Trump then went farther than simply refusing to talk to Hannity. He also said he won’t speak to Fox News chief Roger Ailes on the matter. The insider said Trump only wants to hear from one person at Fox News: Rupert Murdoch.

When all was said and done, Trump informed his supporters Tuesday evening he was not going to appear at the debate.

In response, Fox News released a sarcastic reply to “The Donald’s” announcement that he was going to skip the debate saying Trump “can’t dictate the moderators or the questions.”

Kelly had her own reply to the real estate mogul’s stunt. On her show she pointed out that Trump won’t be able to “control the media” now or if he becomes president.

“What’s interesting is here is Trump is not used to not controlling things as the chief executive of a large organization. But the truth is, he doesn’t get to control the media, and while he’s made his position clear about me after that first debate, Roger Ailes made his position clear, too,” she said.

h/t: Deadline Hollywood

BOMBSHELL Claim: Something Major Is About To Happen To Bill Clinton That Could Be Hillary’s Undoing

Now that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has paraded out former President Bill Clinton as an official part of her campaign, a parade of accusers may also be emerging with accusations of assault against the former president, according to an author with extensive experience writhing about the former president.

“I identified 24 women who’ve been assaulted by Bill Clinton,” said Roger Stone, author of The Clinton’s War On Women.

“Now, some of these women are still terrified. Some of them have had IRS audits. Some of them have had their families threatened. But others have come forward,” he said during on Sean Hannity’s syndicated radio show The Sean Hannity Show.

“Are you saying there’s women whose names we don’t know that are mentioned in your book or not mentioned in your book that are going to come forward and start telling those stories?” Hannity asked.

“Yes, I think it’s very probable,” Stone said. “Not all of them because some of them are still terrified, their families have been threatened, their lives have been threatened.”

“Are we talking about affairs, or are we talking about assaults?” asked Hannity.

“We’re talking about assaults,” said Stone. “I don’t want to get out ahead of myself, but I think as Broaddrick, and [Kathleen] Willey, and Jones speak out, other women are encouraged who have been assaulted, who have been threatened by Hillary, are encouraged by the courage of those three women.”

On Wednesday, Juanita Broaddrick tweeted a piece of her story.

“I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General, raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73…it never goes away,” she tweeted.

She alleged that the incident took place in 1978 in a Little Rock hotel room when Bill Clinton was campaigning for governor.

Listen to the Hannity segment here.

h/t: Weasel Zippers

Watch: Sheriff Clarke Calls Out ‘Anti-Gun Bigots’ Hillary And Obama

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s Hannity, outspoken Wisconsin lawman David Clarke added his voice to the din of criticism surrounding the Obama administration’s gun control agenda.

Host Sean Hannity began the segment by declaring President Obama has become the “best advocate for gun sales in America,” and if Democrat presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton chooses to “wrap her arms around illegal, unconstitutional executive action on this, I think it hurts her in the campaign.”

The remark prompted Clarke to launch into a tirade against what he described as an ineffective and misplaced response to gun violence. “As far as President Obama and Mrs. Bill Clinton, they are anti-gun bigots,” Clarke said. “They are utterly intolerant to anybody else’s view … other than their own when it comes to the Second Amendment, shooting sports and self-defense.”

The Milwaukee County sheriff predicted, despite Clinton’s tough talk on guns, “by next summer, she’ll be photographed walking around in a field like she’s hunting, participating in the shooting sports, with a gun resting on her shoulder – probably holding it upside down since she doesn’t know what she’s doing with it anyway.”

Regarding Obama’s stance on the issue, Clarke concluded the president is knowingly misrepresenting the root cause of gun-related crime.

“If you want to reduce violence, and the president knows this, you target criminals,” Clarke said. “You do not target … otherwise law-abiding citizens.”

To take an effective position on guns, however, would be detrimental to his agenda within the black community, the sheriff suggested.

“If he goes after the real perpetrators of violence in America, he would have to target the underclass young, black male, who disproportionately is involved in all this violence – and he doesn’t want to do that,” Clarke said.