BREAKING: John Boehner Shocks With Massive, Game-Changing Announcement

House Speaker John Boehner will resign as speaker at the end of October and resign from Congress, sources say.

“…The Speaker believes putting members through prolonged leadership turmoil would do irreparable damage to the institution,” an aide told Fox News. Boehner announced his decision to fellow Republicans Friday morning.

The decision comes as the Ohio Republican faces an internal battle in the House GOP caucus over Planned Parenthood funding, and amid threats by some in the conservative wing to challenge his speakership.

NBC News reported that Republican presidential candidate, Marco Rubio, announced the news at a gathering of conservatives and told the crowd, “the time has come to turn the page and allow a new generation of leadership in this country.”

Boehner took over the speakership seat in January 2011.

“Speaker Boehner believes that the first job of any Speaker is to protect this institution and, as we saw yesterday with the Holy Father, it is the one thing that unites and inspires us all,” the aide said.

The aide added: “He is proud of what this majority has accomplished, and his Speakership, but for the good of the Republican Conference and the institution, he will resign the Speakership and his seat in Congress, effective October 30.”

h/t: Fox News

Trump Just Shot 3 Brutal Words At A Republican Opponent

After Marco Rubio set his sights on GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, The Donald has now put the Florida senator in the crosshairs.

During multiple interviews, Rubio has called into question Trump’s national defense expertise.

On Fox News on Tuesday, the senator said that until the businessman is able to articulate more fully his view on national security, “there should be serious concerns, not just about him but about any candidate that’s not able to speak in detail, with clarity and with seriousness, about the national security threats that we face.”

Trump tweeted his response later that night:

During an interview on CNN’s New Day on Thursday, Trump said: “Marco Rubio…he’s like a kid. He shouldn’t even be running in this race as far as I’m concerned. He’s a kid [emphasis added.]”

Trump, 69, also stated that Rubio, 44, has the worst voting attendance record in the U.S. Senate, which Rubio has attributed to his White House run.

The businessman also expressed doubts about the senator’s foreign policy expertise. “I know more about Syria than Marco Rubio knows about Syria,” he said.

(Trump’s comments about Rubio begin at 19:50 in the interview below.)

Regarding Rubio’s call for Trump to speak in more detail about his foreign policy plans, the billionaire candidate told CNN that if he were to become president, he sees an advantage in not explaining exactly where he stands with specificity.

“I don’t want the other side to know what my views are, where I’m coming from,” Trump said. “You’ve got to be cool, and you’ve got to be unpredictable.”

“Think of it, Gen. Douglas MacArthur–I consider him a great general–Gen. George Patton, they listened to all these clowns, these guys like Rubio, wanting to know every little detail about how we are going to fight the enemy,” he said. “They are spinning in their graves.”

Rubio has moved up in the polls following his standout performance at the Republican presidential debate last week. The most recent CNN/ORC poll released earlier this week finds him in double-digits at fourth place with 11 percent, behind Trump with 24 percent, Fiorina with 15 and Carson with 14 percent.

h/t: The Hill

Here’s The One Candidate Set To Benefit In A Big Way From Scott Walker’s Departure

There is one candidate that appears best positioned to benefit from Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s decision on Monday to end his bid for the presidency: Marco Rubio.

While being a tea party favorite, he also has cross over appeal as a candidate the GOP could get behind. Rubio also came out of last week’s Republican presidential debate with the wind at his back, leaping up to 4th place in a new CNN poll with 11 percent support, behind Trump at 24 percent, Fiorina at 15 and Carson at 14. Jeb Bush is currently in 5th place, holding steady at 9 percent.

In his speech announcing the suspension of his campaign, Gov. Scott Walker appeared to perhaps be alluding to Rubio when he stated that Republicans needed to get behind a candidate who “has an optimistic view of America” like Ronald Reagan did.

Walker called on other GOP candidates to leave the race to allow the anti-Trump vote to coalesce. “I encourage other Republican presidential candidates to consider doing the same [as I did] so that the voters can focus on a limited number of candidates who can offer a positive, conservative alternative to the current front-runner. This is fundamentally important to the future of the party and, more importantly, to the future of our country,” he said. 

Rubio was quick to praise Walker, most likely in an outreach to Walker’s supporters. The candidate posted on Facebook Monday night:

Scott Walker is a good man who entered the presidential race after winning three grueling campaigns in four years. I know many people are disappointed with Scott’s announcement and I respect what a difficult decision it must have been. He remains one of the best governors in the country and I have no doubt that he’ll continue the fight for conservative principles. Republicans are lucky to have Scott on our team, and I wish the best to him and his family.

Walker’s New Hampshire campaign co-chair has already signed on with Rubio, which he announced shortly before the governor withdrew from the race. “I have great admiration and respect for my friend Scott Walker,” Cliff Hurst, the Granite State’s former GOP vice chairman said. “However, it is clear to me that his campaign is going in a different direction at this time. I believe the New Hampshire primary will be critically important to determining who our next president will be.”

Senior adviser Jim Merrill praised Hurst, according to WMUR. “It’s an honor to earn Cliff’s endorsement and for him to agree to serve as a co-chair of Marco’s campaign here in New Hampshire,” Merrill said. “Cliff is not only one of our state’s most highly regarded grassroots leaders, but is also one of the most decent people I’ve known in my years in politics,” he added.

The Des Moines Register’s chief political reporter also tweeted that key Walker supporters in Iowa are signing on with Rubio.

Conservative commentator Erick Erickson stated that he also believes many Walker donors will likely get behind Rubio now.

h/t: Yahoo Politics

New Stunning Revelations About Iran And The Nuclear Agreement

Last week, Western Journalism reported that the Obama administration refuses to answer questions by Senator Marco Rubio, R-Fla., about the number of Americans and Israelis that have been killed by Iran since 1979.

On three different occasions, Rubio asked Secretary of State John Kerry about the issue; but in his written response that was obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, Kerry refused to give the data and deflected with statements like, “the death of any U.S. citizen due to acts of terrorism is a tragedy that we take very seriously.”

A CENTCOM report and a testimony of General Joseph Dunford in a Senate hearing this summer shows that at least 500 Americans died between 2005 and 2011 because of Iranian attacks and the use of Iranian weapons. Kerry, however, says that the nuclear agreement has nothing to do with Iran’s terrorist activities because the agreement (dubbed JCPOA) wasn’t about changing Iran’s behavior.

“The JCPOA (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action) cannot erase decades of Iranian anti-American and anti-Israel rhetoric and actions,” Kerry wrote to Rubio.

Critics of the agreement pointed out that Iran’s behavior cannot be separated from its drive for nuclear weapons, and that the JCPOA would achieve two things that will endanger the world significantly.

First, they argue, the agreement would unblock between $100 and $150 billion in Iranian revenues and assets which will probably be used to strengthen Iran’s military and its proxies in the region. The second point critics use is that the agreement will actually pave the way to an Iranian nuclear weapon because Iran is not required to dismantle any nuclear facility and even gets assistance for developing its program further from the nations that negotiated the deal.

One important point that has been absent in the whole discussion about the agreement and Iran’s role in terrorist activity around the world, including the number of Americans that were killed as a result of Iran’s actions, is the Iranian role in the 9/11 atrocity in the United States.

Times and Jerusalem Post columnist Melanie Phillips this weekend published a stunning article about Iran’s role in the 9/11 attacks on the U.S. that read as an exposure, but was based on a 2011 ruling by Judge George B. Daniels of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Phillips wrote that the judge found the regime in Tehran and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard guilty of providing direct and material aid to al-Qaeda in carrying out the 9/11 atrocity and even found the Revolutionary Guard’s MOIS task force guilty of devising the plot that would crash civilian airplanes into the Twin Towers of the WTC, the Pentagon and the White House.

Here are the most important parts from Melanie Phillips’ article:

The ruling by Daniels upheld evidence from 10 experts, including three former 9/11 commission staff members, and sworn testimony from three Iranian defectors who had been operatives of the Revolutionary Guards and the MOIS.

One of these three, Abolghasem Mesbahi, who had been in charge of spying operations in western Europe, was said in the ruling to have testified in numerous prosecutions of Iranian and Hezbollah terrorists and to be “highly reliable and credible.”

Mesbahi’s evidence was incendiary. He had been part of a Revolutionary Guards-MOIS task force that designed contingency plans for unconventional warfare against the US.

These were aimed at breaking the American economy, crippling or disheartening the US, and disrupting the American social, military and political order – all without the risk of a head-to-head confrontation which Iran knew it would lose.

This group devised a scheme to crash hijacked Boeing 747s into the World Trade Center, the White House and the Pentagon.

The plan’s code name was “Shaitan dar Atash” (“Satan in flames”).

The four aircraft hijacked by the 9/11 terrorists were Boeing 757 and 767s. Due to US trade sanctions, Iran has never possessed Boeing 757 or 767 aircraft. In 2000, said Mesbahi, Iran used front companies to obtain a Boeing 757-767-777 flight simulator which it hid at a secret site and where Mesbahi believed the 9/11 terrorists were trained.

Falling out of favor with regime hardliners, Mesbahi went into hiding in Germany where he was placed on a witness protection program. He remained in touch with trusted Iranian friends who were helping protect his life. During the weeks before 9/11, Mesbahi received three coded messages from a source inside Iran’s government, indicating that Shaitan dar Atash had been activated.

He tried repeatedly to alert German security officials. They didn’t believe him.

The Daniels ruling also directly implicated Khamenei in the 9/11 plot. It stated that he formed a special intelligence apparatus under his direct control engaged in the planning, support and direction of terrorism. A May 14, 2001 memorandum from the overseer of this apparatus directly connected Iran to an impending major attack on the US.

To ensure Iran’s involvement was concealed, Khamenei instructed intelligence operatives that, while expanding collaboration between Hezbollah and al-Qaida, they must restrict communications to existing contacts with al-Qaida’s second-in-command Ayman al Zawahiri and Imad Mughniyeh – Hezbollah’s terrorism chief and agent of Iran, arguably the most formidable terrorist the world has ever seen until his 2008 assassination, and now revealed in this court ruling as a key organizer of the 9/11 attacks.

At the end of her column, Phillips wonders how it could be that no one in the U.S. government acknowledged the ruling that she thinks should have been a game-changer because it shows clearly that the Iranian regime is not a hypothetical threat.

Meanwhile, on Saturday, news broke that Congressman Mike Pompeo, R-Kan., had discovered that there are no signatures on the final agreement between Iran and the P5+1 countries.

Pompeo decided to write a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry in which he asked him to clarify the matter.

Here’s a fragment taken from Pompeo’s letter to Kerry:

I found that the copies provided to Congress of the JCPOA are not signed by any of the P5+1 members nor by Iran.  Having never seen an international agreement of this magnitude not signed by the parties or an agent of the parties, I assume this is simply an oversight or an administrative error.  That is, Congress must not have the final version of the agreement that would necessarily be signed.  I request that you provide us with copies of a final, executed copy of the JCPOA.  In the event that the JCPOA has not yet been signed by the parties, please inform us (a) when signatures will be placed on the agreement, (b) what parties will be signing, and (c) which person you anticipate will sign on behalf of each of those parties, including on behalf of the United States.

I am confident that you intended for the JCPOA to be signed by each of the P5+1 participants.  I can find no international agreement of this “historic” nature that was not signed by the parties.

To make things worse, another revelation by Adam Kredo of the Washington Free Beacon made clear that Kerry had admitted to Senator Marco Rubio and other lawmakers that Russia, China and European countries would be not part of the snap-back mechanism of the sanction regime in case Iran violates the terms of the agreement.

“Secretary of State John Kerry admitted to Sen. Marco Rubio (R., Fla.) that the United States will work with foreign companies who financially engage Iran to shield them from penalties in the aftermath of Iran violating the agreement, a decision experts told the Free Beacon risked a corporate rush into Iran that will permanently bolster the Iranian economy and incentivize Iranian cheating,” Kredo wrote.

In case you might be worried by all this, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says that you can relax.

In an interview with CBS’ 60 Minutes, Rohani said that the American public should not take the “Death to America” threats literally because the Iranian people respect the American people.

Brand New GOP Poll Reveals Shocking Impact Of The Debate- 2 BIG Surges And 2 Tumbles

A new poll by CNN/ORC shows the stunning impact last Thursday’s GOP debate had on the field.

CNN changed the qualification rules to allow former Hewlett-Packard CEO to join the other 10 top candidates on the stage for the primary debate, and she did not squander the opportunity.

The survey conducted after 23 million people viewed the debate found that Trump’s lead in the the polls dropped to 24 percent, down from 32 percent in the last poll conducted by CNN, while Carly Fiorina rocketed up from 3 percent to 15 percent and 2nd place in the standings.

Fiorina’s rise was fueled by 52 percent of the respondents in the poll saying she was the winner in the debate, while 31 percent identified Trump as the loser.

The other major beneficiary of the debate was Sen. Marco Rubio, who many pundits felt had a strong performance. His support increased from 3 percent to 11 percent, putting him in 4th place.

Former neurosurgeon  Dr. Ben Carson, who had seen a rise in his standings following the first debate, dropped in the new poll to 3rd place with 14 percent support. Meanwhile, former Fla.
Gov. Jeb Bush stayed steady at 9 percent, but fell into 5th place overall.

Trump is the stand out candidate regarding who respondents thought could best handle some of the key issues facing the United States. Forty-four percent say he would be the best to handle the economy, well ahead of the next closest candidate, Carly Fiorina, at 11 percent. The billionaire candidate also wins the immigration issue hands down with 47 percent support compared to Rubio’s 15 percent. He also slightly bests Rubio on foreign policy with 22 percent to 17 percent.

Trump tweeted on Sunday that both the CNN poll and a new NBC poll show him leading. The NBC poll shows him well ahead of the pack.

CNN reports its “poll offered some good overall news for Republicans: 65% of GOP voters said they are either ‘extremely’ or ‘very’ enthusiastic about voting in the 2016 presidential race, compared with 51% of Democrats.”