Ben Johnson, FloydReports.com
Barack Obama has provided yet more proof that only his administration’s allies enjoy the equal protection of the law; conservatives should expect no right to justice in Obama’s America. We have learned, from firsthand testimony, that civil rights protections do not apply when Black Panthers deny white citizens the right to vote. We have seen that immigration laws do not apply in Arizona. And the president has made clear he feels his administration will ignore court decrees and impose ObamaCare. Now those on Obama’s enemies list cannot expect to receive their Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. FOIA allows private citizens access to government documents, which are often expose treasure trove of government corruption. J. Christian Adams, who blew the whistle on the Justice Department’s racialist justice, reveals that Obama promptly filled some FOIA requests:
- Gerry Hebert, noted free speech opponent, partisan liberal, and former career Voting Section lawyer who testified against now-Senator Jeff Sessions when he was nominated to the federal judiciary. Same day service.
- Kristen Clarke, NAACP Legal Defense Fund. Clarke sought the dismissal of the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther party. Same day service.
- Ari Shapiro of National Public Radio. Five day service.
- Nicholas Espiritu of the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund. Next day service.
- Eugene Lee of the Asian Pacific American Legal Center. Three day service.
- Edward DuBose, president of Georgia NAACP. Same day service.
- Raul Arroyo-Mendoza of the Advancement Project. Same day service.
- Nina Perales of the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund. Two day service.
Others did not enjoy the same treatment….