Mr. Savage was disgusted by Louis C.K.’s recent HBO special and wants him deported as a result…
“I believe granting liberty to gay people advances a compelling government interest, that such an interest cannot be adequately advanced if “pockets of resistance” to a societal statement of equality are permitted to flourish, and hence that a law that permits no individual exceptions based on religious beliefs will be the least restrictive means of achieving the goal of liberty for gay people.”
- Chai Feldblum, an open Lesbian who was nominated to serve as a Commissioner of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission by Barack Hussein Obama
The lid has yet again been blown off of the radical homosexual agenda. As the Supreme Court held hearings on the Defense of Marriage Act and Proposition 8, Obama spent $350 million on sexual indoctrination classes for children. The timing is impeccable.
Through the Personal Responsibility Education Program, students will be taught that no type of sex is wrong and that the only “unsafe” behavior is becoming pregnant.
One can look to New York City, which implemented a similar type of sexual indoctrination on NYC schools in 2011. This curriculum is taught to grades 5, 8, and 10, which students receive standardized testing on.
Here are some examples of their twisted curriculum:
- High-school students go to stores and jot down condom brands, prices, and features such as lubrication.
- Teens research a route from school to a clinic that provides birth control and STD tests and write down its confidentiality policy. (Interesting, I will say that again – they are to write down the confidentiality policy. Did you hear that, parents?)
- Kids ages 11 and 12 sort “risk cards” to rate the safety of various activities, including “intercourse using a condom and an oil-based lubricant,’’ mutual masturbation, French kissing, oral sex, and anal sex.
- Teens are referred to resources such as Columbia University’s website Go Ask Alice, which explores topics like “doggie-style” and other positions, “sadomasochistic sex play,” phone sex, oral sex with braces, fetishes, porn stars, vibrators, and bestiality. (See Exodus 22:19 and 1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
Do not those who developed this curriculum belong in jail?
Within a year after this perversion was implemented, an article was released in the Wall Street Journal that revealed cases of sexual misconduct by teachers and that the teachers’ unions were protecting the teachers who received little to no consequence for their crimes against children.
For example, teacher William Scharbach was found to have inappropriately touched and held young boys. “Respondent’s actions at best give the appearance of impropriety and at worst suggest pedophilia,” wrote the arbitrator, the fox in the chicken coop who was hired by the union to protect the union, before giving the teacher only a reprimand. The teacher didn’t deny the touching but denied that it was inappropriate. This is criminal!
Also coinciding with the radical push for sexual deviancy upon America’s children, we cannot forget about Dan Savage, a radical homosexual who dared God’s justice by authoring a book titled “Skipping Towards Gomorrah.” Savage uses the guise of anti-bullying with his Obama-endorsed organization “It Gets Better” – which is nothing but an attempt to normalize homosexuality. Savage attacked the Bible and bullied Christian teens at a high school journalism conference. Yes, I said “high school.”
It was reported that the first thing the bully said was, “I hope you’re all using birth control,” that the Bible was “bulls—”, and then spewed out sexual innuendos during his speech. The bully also set an atmosphere of hostility towards Christians who espouse beliefs that he was literally taking on himself – he was attacking students while crying “victim”. More than 100 students stood up and walked out of his derogatory, perverted, deranged, vulgar, and backward-meaning speech.
If Dan is not licking doorknobs in hopes that others get sick with the flu, then he (and his husband) is a guest at the White House for President Obama’s 2011 LGBT Pride Month reception, as well as attendees at the White House anti-bullying conference.
Keep in mind this is the same president who overlooked the ICE investigation into the Pentagon (5000 Pentagon employees were investigated for child pornography), who appointed over 225 homosexuals and transvestites into key positions in government (including Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan, who “queerified” Harvard), and who appointed as safe school czar Kevin Jennings- who wrote the forward to a book entitled Queering Elementary Education. Jennings’ hero was Harry Hay, an icon for NAMBLA (North American Man and Boy Love Association) whose motto is “sex before 8 before it’s too late” when marching in gay pride parades.
The NEA has worked hand in glove with this agenda as well. They already had an LGBT caucus for teachers but in 2010 felt it necessary to celebrate a new caucus: the “drag queen” caucus. The NEA also refused to pass Amendment I-24, designed to protect students from sexual misconduct by teachers. Many feel that they refused to pass the amendment in order to protect teachers who have sex with students.
No wonder this bully felt so emboldened to attack a bunch of high school students (and right under the noses of their parents.)
Dan Savage is also the same radical homosexual who said on HBO he wished all republicans were “f—ing dead.” In 2006, Savage said that a particular candidate for Senate “should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there’s nothing left but the rope,” which, by the way, stands contrary to the radical homosexual agenda’s premise for hate crimes legislation.
He also said on Bill Maher’s show: “I sometimes think about f—ing the s— out of Santorum. I think he needs it. Let’s bone that Santorum. I’m up for whipping up some Santorum in Santorum.” Savage also once claimed that “the only thing stopping his d**k from being put in Brad Pitt’s mouth is a piece of paper”, speaking of legislation. Did you catch that? I thought he was married. Out of his own mouth, he just admitted that “homosexual rights” are not about marriage; they are about promiscuity. He contradicts himself at every turn, my friends.
Here is a video exposing this sad soul:
If the president and the homosexual lobby went out to prove my point, they could have not done a better job. In concert, these two radicals are clearly and literally at war with God and America as you know it.
The radicals are now operating in the light of day what they used to do through deceptive measures.
The American people have found out the radical homosexual agenda’s every deception through their “civil rights” cry, their “hate crimes” cry, and now their “bullying” cry. At every turn, their false premise is discovered.
People have seen clearly, after Savage’s demonstration, their version of tolerance and love – it is quite the opposite. Attack and then cry “victim!” is their face for the world to see. It is bigotry to the fullest – hate and intolerance towards anyone who resists their perversion.
America must come to the very realization that this agenda undermines everything we are. People like Dan Savage used to be jailed for their perversion; now, they are hailed by this corrupt administration. When paralleling the actions of the radical homosexuals such as the Dan Savages of the world to the actions of our founders, we now understand why God calls it an abomination.
America, it’s time for you to learn from historyso it does not repeat itself. We can even look to Canada, which implemented homosexual marriage in 2005, and see the moral devastation.
It is clear to see that, unbeknownst to the average homosexual, the radical homosexual agenda is being used as a political battering ram to target our children and silence anyone who opposes their deviant and criminal behavior in an attempt to demoralize and enslave the American people.
John Adams, the second President of these Untied States, said that “Our Constitution is made for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
Charles Carroll, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, reminds us that “Without morals, a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of FREE governments.”
Who is Bradlee Dean?
As most informed people know, there was a tragic and senseless school shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut last month that left defenseless children and adults killed by an obviously deranged young man. It is inconceivable to most people how a young man can go so astray that he murders random people for no obvious reason.
As a result, certain elements of the political class in Washington have taken advantage of this tragedy to advance their own personal agendas relative to gun control, with the idea that controlling or eliminating gun possession by all of us would have somehow prevented the Newtown tragedy.
Rather than trying to understand the root causes of such abhorrent behavior, these politicians simplistically look at the “what” of the situation (guns were used to kill) rather than the “why” of the situation (what causes such behavior.) By not understanding the root causes, the chance of resolving the problem is next to nothing.
Maybe there are other causes of such behavior, not simply gun possession. Rather than more draconian gun control rules and laws, we should do a little “hate control” before we recklessly and senselessly go off on a gun control tangent, a tangent that will likely increase crime and gun play, not reduce it and shred the Second Amendment in the process.
Let’s be honest; there is a lot of hate and venom circulating in our country today. Much of it is fomented by the political class as they try to incite their supporters and degrade their opponents in the most dehumanizing ways possible.
The more we dehumanize others, the easier it is to see them as less worthy of their opinion and their life. Maybe if we started respecting each other a little more and taking some of the hate and venom out of our politics, thought processes, and speech, incidents like the shootings in Newtown, in south Chicago, in the ghettos of Detroit, etc. might become a little less frequent if we respected each other a little more.
This increase in respect and humanizing of other human beings should start with our so-called leaders, However, these so-called leaders are a big cause of the problem, not the solution. They have had a busy and disgraceful past couple of years degrading and abusing the opinions, lives, and very existence of the citizens they are supposed to be serving:
- Democrat Speaker Of The House Nancy Pelosi called citizen opponents to ObamaCare unpatriotic for simply having a difference of opinion with many politicians in Washington.
- Democrat Charles Rangel slandered millions of Americans who opposed ObamaCare by calling them racists for simply having an honest difference of opinion with many politicians in Washington.
- Democrat Shelia Jordan Lee slandered Americans who opposed ObamaCare by associating them with the Ku Klux Klan.
- Union boss and Democratic supporter Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. stated that his union was at war with the Republicans and Tea Party citizens and that these people “need to be taken out.”
- Democratic Congressmen Mike Doyle and Henry Waxman and Vice President Joe Biden slandered American citizens opposed to unfettered and destructive government spending and debt by calling them terrorists (those people who bomb and kill innocent civilians).
- When ordinary Americans objected to the building of a Islamic mosque near the World Trade Center property because of the sad memories of 9-11, Democrat Nancy Pelosi said THEY should be investigated for simply having a passionate opinion on the mosque.
- Democratic Congresswoman Maxine Walters said all Tea Party American citizens can go to hell simply for having a difference of opinion with her.
When you viciously and unfoundedly associate ordinary citizens with racism, call them terrorists, question their patriotism, wish they would go to hell, and then threaten to take them out/exterminate them, you have dehumanized them in the eyes of your political supporters, making it easy to imagine them actually going away permanently.
Maybe this type of hate, venom, and dehumanizing goes through the head of a young man when he decides to go off and actually follows the advice that those people “need to be taken out.” When your so-called leaders call for this type of behavior and language, it can’t be wrong, can it?
But our political class and their direct supporters also direct their hate and venomous words towards other politicians:
- The campaign manager of Democrat Jerry Brown’s gubernatorial campaign called his Republican opponent, Meg Whitman, a whore.
- White House czar Van Jones publicly called all Republicans a**h****s.
- Democrat Alan Grayson called all Republicans knuckle-dragging Neanderthals.
- TV host Montel Williams publicly hoped that Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachman would commit suicide by decapitating herself.
- Ed Schultz, an on-air commentator for the Democratic-leaning MSNBC news channel, called Laura Ingraham of Fox News a slut.
- HBO TV host Bill Maher, a major donor to Obama’s 2012 Presidential Super PAC, said on air that Republican Sarah Palin “would f*** Rick Perry if he was black.”
- Bill Maher also called Palin a disgusting and derogatory name that I will not repeat here.
- Playboy magazine’s online website offered a detailed analysis on why and how each of ten Republican women in politics should be hate raped.
- Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen likened Republican critics of Obamacare to the Nazis and their propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels.
- A rap artist gave a Minnesota concert that was billed as the “F*** Michelle Bachman” concert (spelling out the entire f-word).
- A Democratic operative insulted Ann Romney (and millions of other American women) by slandering and demeaning her as a stay-at-home mother.
- Martin Bashier of MSNBC News showed a video of Mitt Romney’s campaign bus that was interspersed with video clips of buses blowing up in balls of fire, explicitly wishing that the Romney bus also blow up and that those inside die a fiery death.
When you label others as “sluts” and “whores” and suggest they should be raped or be killed, either by themselves or a fiery bus explosion, you set another stage for dehumanization. If you political opponents are just “sluts” and “whores”, no big deal if they go away, right?
This type of disgusting, hateful behavior is an influence in our society and not an influence for good. It infects the undertone of how we view others. It reduces the amount of respect we have for others, making it easier to abuse others, possibly violently.
It usually does not cause someone to go off and actually start killing others, but it certainly cannot help. It also cuts short the ability to listen to each other and appreciate the diversity of opinion each brings to a potential solution of a problem.
If I have allowed the political class and their ardent supporters to frame you as a racist or a slut or a terrorist, I am unlikely to consider any good you can bring to my life or to a solution of a problem. If I think it is a good thing that you self-decapitate or die in a bus explosion, you will probably not get my attention when it comes to working towards a better society.
As a result of this hateful divisiveness the political class has driven into our society, we despise others who have opinions different from ours. Major issues, such as failing public schools, a lost war on drugs, skyrocketing national debt, high health care costs, illegal immigration, etc. never get resolved. The hate prevents us from listening to each other and calibrating our view of the world with others’ views of the world.
And possibly in the case of Newtown, we go beyond not listening, and we start shooting. Not because guns are legal, but because we have allowed the political class to desensitize us to each other as human beings.
But it is not only politicians who spew the hate and venom, hate and venom that others take to heart, hate and venom that their children take and internalize. Consider just some recent examples that have appeared in the news:
- Consider the hateful speech and intentions of Professor Richard Parncutt of the University of Graz regarding other human beings who are global warming deniers, those daring to have a different opinion than his: “In this article I am going to suggest that the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for influential GW [global warming] deniers… They [global warming deniers] are already causing the deaths of hundreds of millions of future people. We could be speaking of billions, but I am making a conservative estimate… With high probability it will cause hundreds of millions of deaths. For this reason I propose that the death penalty is appropriate for influential GW deniers.”
Different opinion; therefore, you should die. If you have a different opinion than Professor Parncutt, he deigns that you do not deserve to live.
- Pulitzer nominated newspaper columnist Donald Kaul recently wrote an article for the Des Moines Register where he called for the killing of gun owners and “dragging legislators who disagree with gun control behind pickup trucks until they get the message.” Don’t agree with my opinion? Thus, we should have more killing and more torture for those who dare to have a difference of opinion. How does this stop the cycle of hate that starts with the political class?
- Erik Loomis, PhD, assistant professor of history at the University of Rhode Island, decided he needed to get into the hate and venom game also when he recently stated on Twitter that he wanted the death of National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO Wayne LaPierre, branding the gun rights group he heads as a terrorist organization””[I] want Wayne LaPierre’s head on a stick.” A little hateful, a little violent?
- Karen Lewis, head of the Chicago Teachers’ Union, recently had some violent rhetoric of her own to share: “Do not think for a minute that the wealthy are ever going to allow you to legislate their riches away from them. Please understand that. However, we are in a moment where the wealth disparity in this country is very reminiscent of the robber baron ages. The labor leaders of that time, though, were ready to kill. They were. They were just – off with their heads. They were seriously talking about that.”
And this person is associated with educating young minds and kids. Don’t like someone or are jealous of their wealth (that in all probability was garnered via hard work and sweat? Then just off with their heads.
You cannot have such hate and disrespect and venomous speech floating around and not have a negative impact on how we treat each other, how it dehumanizes others. You cannot say the Newtown shooting was directly caused because of this poisonous environment, but it certainly did not help. Was the shooter seated around his dinner table through the years when slurs and demeaning things were said about others, how others different from him were worthy of being “taken out“?
And it certainly does not allow us to sit down and go face-to-face with others to leverage everyone’s knowledge and skills to confront all of our problems from school shootings to high debt, high illiteracy levels, failing public education, a failing health care system, etc.
But if we solved all of our problems, on what issues would our politicians run on? And that, my friends, is the root cause of most of our problems from school shootings to the lack of a national energy problem; our shameless politicians need the hate and venom to frame and finance their continual reelection effort.
So tonight, when you are sitting around the table with your family, how about a little more hate control and a lot more respect for others in front of our kids? Again, it couldn’t hurt.
And when you come across such people in life, those who want others to die simply because they have a different opinion, walk away. These people are part of the problem; do not join them in spreading their venom and hatred. There is an old saying that goes as follows: “Never mud wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.” Stay clean, reduce the hatred, and maybe save the Second Amendment in the process.
Disgraced journalist David Chalian has been hired as the new Vice President for Video Programming at Politico, despite being fired by Yahoo! News for making a vicious “joke” accusing the Romneys of hating black people. A quick look at the syllabus for the course he is teaching at Georgetown University may explain why. His course requires the “daily reading” of Mike Allen’s “Politico Playbook” column in particular and instructs students to read Politico itself on a regular basis.
Chalian had been heard on an ABC News video claiming that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann were unconcerned about black people getting hit by Hurricane Isaac during the GOP convention. “They aren’t concerned at all,” he said. “They are happy to have a party with black people drowning.” Laughing could be heard as the “joke” was made.
Georgetown is the nation’s oldest Catholic university, while Politico is a publication with a definite left-wing bent. The Daily Caller notes that Politico’s writers “have had a penchant for viewing those on the political right through a harsh prism.”
A course syllabus for “Political Reporting: Road to the White House” is not publicly available on the website for the class, but we found a copy on the Internet. The course can be counted toward a “Master of Professional Studies in Journalism” and is taught by Chalian in conjunction with Brooke Brower, the senior producer for MSNBC’s “The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd.” Brower was previously a producer for “Hardball with Chris Matthews.”
MSNBC is also considered a left-wing news operation.
An item on the “Required Viewing” part of the course is the HBO propaganda film “By the People: The Election of Barack Obama (2009).” One of the filmmakers said about the project, “I think my hope for it, too, is that people will see it and be re-inspired to be part of the democratic process again. I think that it was an amazing time for this country.”
Georgetown University still lists Chalian on its faculty as “Yahoo! News Washington bureau chief,” even though he was fired back on August 29—more than a month ago. The news organization said at the time that “David Chalian’s statement was inappropriate and does not represent the views of Yahoo! He has been terminated effective immediately.”
Georgetown’s failure to identity Chalian as having been fired from Yahoo!, and the unprofessional conduct that got him fired, seems to fall far short of the high standards of honesty and integrity required of students. The students at the prestigious institution “are expected to maintain the highest standards of academic and personal integrity” and sign a Georgetown University Honor Pledge that affirms “academic honesty.”
It says, “In the pursuit of the high ideals and rigorous standards of academic life, I commit myself to respect and uphold the Georgetown University Honor System: To be honest in any academic endeavor, and to conduct myself honorably, as a responsible member of the Georgetown community, as we live and work together.”
Politico Editor-in-Chief John Harris announced his hiring, saying that while Chalian had “screwed up” by making the racial attack on the Romneys, it “did not reflect his personal views or professional standards.” He did not explain how he knew this was the case. Harris added that Chalian was “superbly well-qualified to help us achieve a strategic goal that is very important for Politico.”
A writer at Red State called Chalian a “bigot” and added, “I’m sure he is a great fit for a reflexively biased publication like Politico. And to the extent that their ‘strategic goal’ is patently dishonest reporting on Republicans and conservatives I’m sure Chalian will be an ideal fit.”
At the time that the story broke about Chalian’s comments, Rush Limbaugh noted his affiliation with Georgetown, saying, “Well, I said he sounded like a kid. I assumed that because he’s at Yahoo, that he’s a kid. He’s not. This guy is an adult. He’s been around for years. In addition to that, he teaches a master’s degree class at Georgetown. He teaches a master’s degree class, Master of Professional Studies in Journalism, at Georgetown. So he’s an objective journalist. Exactly right. He’s a teacher. I erred when I said this kid is just repeating what he’s been taught. This is what he’s teaching! It’s even worse than I thought. This is what he’s teaching.”
Now we know that Chalian “teaches” the left-bias at Politico as something to be read, understood, and appreciated by his students. This may help explain why he is now working there.
But it doesn’t explain why his faculty bio at Georgetown hasn’t been updated to reflect his firing from Yahoo!
This article originally appeared at AccuracyInMedia.com.
Photo credit: wstera2 (Creative Commons)
- Liberal Media Has New Heroine: The Slut Of GeorgeTown Univeristy Sandra Fluke is an outspoken advocate of you paying for…
- Romney Won’t Challenge Liberal Media Bias Longtime Democratic political operative and pollster Pat Caddell told the AIM…
Recently, Bill Maher, a so called “comic”, recently said on his HBO television program that America really isn’t an exceptional country. I find it ironic, that first of all, this foul mouthed mental midget would only be able to do and say what he does in a country such as America without being frog marched out to a wall someplace and shot, but we’ll leave the obvious for later. Maher also thinks that Mormonism is a “stupid religion fit for a stupid country like America.” It bodes the question Mr Maher: if you hate America so much, what are you still doing here, besides getting rich off all those zombies who think you’re funny?
Independence Day is coming, Mr. Maher, and apparently, you and your followers need a history lesson in American exceptionalism. It all starts with the fact that a rag tag band of colonial farmers stood up and defeated what was then the greatest standing army and navy in the world. Out of that stance for liberty and freedom, unlike anything seen before it, came a government and Constitution that would become the envy of the world. Extrardinary men (and women) risked everything they had to birth this nation. In 1812, the British again invaded our country and burned our capital to the ground, but our citizen soldiers again prevailed, and we not only threw the invaders out of our country, we rebuilt our capital more majestic than before.
The citizens of this country fought a bloody and, in terms of human lives, a tragic civil war. The purpose was to keep the union intact and to free an entire race of people. The price for our President, Abraham Lincoln, was his life. He prevailed to see the end of the war, even though he saw his death as a result of his belief in the exceptionalism of the United States.
Our citizen army went to aid Europe during World War I and in the brief period of a little over two years helped defeat Germany/Austria- Hungary. The United States did this woefully unprepared and with virtually no heavy weapons of our own. We produced such exceptional men as General John J Pershing, Sargent Alvin York, air ace Eddie Rickenbacher,and Captain Charles Whittelsly, to name just a few. Exceptional men all.
World War II followed a short twenty three years later for us, and once again, our citizen’s soldiers answered the call to arms. A pathetic army of 100,000 steadily grew to over 12 million in all branches of service. We went from bi-planes to the magnificent P-51 Mustang, B-17, and B-29 superfortress. We liberated Europe, The Mediterannean, Africa, and the Pacific of brutality and tyranny in less than four years. We rebuilt Europe, Japan, and the free world, under the Marshall Plan post war. An exceptional act, Mr. Maher.
Our citizen army saved South Korea from being swallowed up by communism. We defeated the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese army in the late 1960′s, only to lose the political side of the war. We have helped free oppressed people around the world. We have fed, clothed, and taught citizens of numerous nations to read and write, to grow crops, and to find water for their people. We have supplied food to millions of starving people around the globe and help rebuild war- and weather- ravage nations everywhere.
We have given the world penicillin and polio vaccines and almost wiped out smallpox and a myriad of other diseases. We have extended human life through our scientific discoveries and sent men to the moon and back. We have freed women to go from domestic godesses to fly in outer space and become CEO’s of multinational companies. We are an EXCEPTIONAL nation, Mr. Maher, but you and your minions are too ungrateful and too self-absorbed to see that.
Hey, if you dislike America, her Judeo-Christian belief system, and her exceptionalism, Mr. Maher, I’m sure that there are a lot of places that you and your zombies could move to and be happy, especially with all the money that you make being “funny”! By the way, if you look around, Mr. Maher, and see a wounded vet, you are seeing the greatest example of exceptionalism that anyone could ask for. America and her people are special, generous, compassionate, caring, fighting, and freedom-loving, Mr. Maher. Your denigration of that is nothing more than a lie that flies in the face of reality. Happy Independence Day, Mr. Maher, from those of us who do appreciate America.
Photo Credit: Sharon Graphics (Creative Commons)
- Bill Maher: Calling Sarah Palin A “C-nt” Is Best Part Of My Routine Video of Bill Maher and his disgusting routine. (Warning: Language…
- Bill Maher Returns A Favor I have a confession to make. I do, on…