Facebook Employees Caught Doing THIS To Black Lives Matter Slogan, Zuckerberg’s Response Is Getting Attention

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his company are making headlines, but this time it’s not for something being offered to consumers. Instead, the news is coming from within.

Facebook maintains “free speech” whiteboards throughout it’s Menlo Park, Calif., headquarters. Staff members are allowed to write whatever they wish on the whiteboards.

Zuckerberg is apparently furious someone has, on more than one occasion, marked through “Black Lives Matter” statements and replaced them with “All Lives Matter” comments. Zuckerberg admitted in a private memo to employees he’d already asked his staff to refrain from marking through the BLM messages, yet someone keeps striking through them and writing “all lives matter.”

Zuckerberg was “disappointed” when it was happening earlier, but now he says he considers the action “malicious.” Zuckerberg then made reference to black social justice movements of the BLM group by saying the group only seeks to achieve “the justice they deserve.”

Zuckerberg said there were never any rules about what any staffer wanted to write on the whiteboards, but that striking through messages is equated to “silencing speech.” Zuckerberg then encouraged anyone and everyone to attend the on-campus “Black Town Hall” being held March 4.

It seems from the tone in the memo the free speech whiteboards may not be so free any longer if staffers are being told what they can and cannot do on the whiteboards. Faced with what Zuckerberg appears to view as a crisis of free speech, his leadership decision to investigate “the current incidents” may have some of his employees on edge for exercising their own rights to free speech by disagreeing with BLM statements.

h/t: Gizmodo

Famous Rapper Makes Unexpected Confession About His Finances, What He Does Next Is Even More Shocking

Last week, Kanye West made controversial headlines with lyrics from his latest album. The album, titled The Life of Pablo, includes a song called “Famous.”

As Western Journalism reported, Famous made headlines when West referred to Taylor Swift in a crude manner. “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? I made that b–ch famous,” West said in the rap song.

Now, apparently the rapper is having financial troubles. West tweeted Saturday night, “I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt… Please pray we overcome… This is my true heart…”  He pushed for fans to buy his new album in other tweets.

At the same time West was tweeting about his supposed money woes, he apparently begged Mark Zuckerberg, billionaire founder of Facebook, to invest in his upcoming projects. On Sunday morning, West tweeted, “Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas.”

West, who was a guest on Saturday Night Live over the weekend, encouraged his fans to go get his new album; but fans were reportedly upset they had to download and purchase his Tidal app in order to hear his new music. West had claimed his album was available on his www.kanyewest.com website, but as of this writing, fans are still not able to purchase West’s new album on the site.  Instead, only a looping audio message from rapper Yasiin Bey can be heard.

This is not the first time West has made claims of being impoverished. A year ago, West reported he had gone 16 million dollars into debt as a result of costs incurred in the launching of his Yeezy clothing line. West reportedly stated he was out of his league: “I was trying to play a sport that’s a billionaire sport. It’s not a millionaire sport…”

As it stands, possibly as a result of technical or financial difficulties, West has apparently decided to delay his album’s release for another week. He tweeted Sunday: “Please for all music lovers. Please subscribe to tidal!!! I decided not to sell my album for another week. Please subscribe to tidal.”

Franklin Graham Just Showed Why Trump Might Be Right With Shocking Truth You NEED To See

The famous Christian minister Franklin Graham has become known for his stand against radical Islam.

In a Facebook post yesterday and another post today, Graham shared his philosophy on Muslim immigration and spoke against radical Islam in the United States.

In his first post, Graham argued that the immigration of Muslims “should be stopped until we can properly vet them or until the war with Islam is over.”

He spoke out about Speaker of the House Paul Ryan who said that “such views are not what this party stands for and more importantly it’s not what this country stands for.”

After mentioning Ryan’s more moderate views on immigration, Graham then writes that “politicians in Washington seem to be totally disconnected with reality.”

Graham mentions shocking statistics about Muslims in America in his first post. He writes:

Research shows that there are 2.75 million Muslims living in the U.S. According to a poll commissioned by the Center for Security Policy, 51% of Muslims living in America believe “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to sharia” (Islamic law) instead of the U.S. Constitution. 29% agree that violence against those who insult Mohammad is acceptable, and 25% agree that violence against America can be justified as a part of global jihad.

In his second post, Graham takes on the popular notion that, “the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people.”

He notes that Pew research released information that said that, “8% of Muslims in the U.S. said that suicide bombings and other forms of violence in the name of Islam are ‘sometimes’ or ‘often’ justified.”

Graham concludes his Facebook post, saying: “I’m 100% sure of this- our nation and our politicians need to realize the dangers of allowing people into this country that are not properly vetted.”

Ever since the 9/11 terrorist attacks on America, we have heard from scores of political leaders and world experts that …

Posted by Franklin Graham on Thursday, December 10, 2015

Alert: Many Are Being Fooled By This Multi-Million Dollar Hoax On Facebook

A Facebook hoax is circulating, claiming that the company’s CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, is looking to give away millions of his fortune to users.

“The rumor stems from the announcement that Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, would be giving what is currently $45 billion worth of stock to their LLC, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, in honor of their new daughter,” NBC News is reporting

The post reads:

Image Credit: Facebook

Image Credit: Facebook

A Facebook spokesperson told NBC News that the post is a hoax.

Shortly before the birth of their daughter Maxima, Zuckerberg and Chan discussed their desire to use their charity to foster a better world for the next generation. “Having this child has made us think about all the things that should be improved in the world for her whole generation,” Zuckerberg said. They want to invest in programs that “ensure the future is going to be better than today,” Chan added.

Full of joy with little Max.

Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday, December 8, 2015

They spoke about the need for more educational opportunities, building better communities and targeting diseases to push for cures. “It’s hard to move these things in the short term. These are big complex systems…We will learn lessons over time and hopefully get better and better,” in the projects they undertake, said Zuckerberg. “[Maxima], and everyone in her generation, should be able to live much better lives in all these ways…[and] have an even bigger impact in the world…”

A few weeks before Max’s birth, Priscilla and I took a morning to reflect and record our hopes for her and all children…

Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Obama Just Tried To Defend His Refugee Program On Facebook, And It Backfired BIG Time

The White House is trying to import tens of thousands of Syrian “refugees” into the U.S. despite the attacks in Paris; and to push that goal, President Obama posted a graphic to Facebook to explain the “rigorous” screening that these refugees face to get into the U.S. But Facebook commenters didn’t seem to believe a word of it.

Pushing the Twitter hashtag “#RefugeesWelcome,” the Facebook graphic declares that “refugees undergo more rigorous screening than anyone else we allow into the U.S.”

Image credit: Facebook/The White House

Image credit: Facebook/The White House

The graphic is accompanied by a message that insists that we can bring in these hundreds of thousands of refugees even “while ensuring our own safety.”

The posting goes on to claim that for each and every “refugee,” a series of at least five intensive safety checks are made by the FBI, the Department of State, the National Counterterrorism Center, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of State.

The graphic claims that “refugees” undergo the following security checks:

  • Security checks for applicants of all nationalities
  • Examination of all available biographic and biometric data
  • Consultation of a broad array of law enforcement and intelligence community databases
  • Extensive interviews and many lines of questioning
  • Only after all checks are completed and cleared is a refugee applicant cleared to travel to the U.S.

Immediately, the comments on the president’s Facebook posting, though, were filled with negative comments.

Commenter David Swenk, for instance, had a typical and well-written response.

“Yeah and you can keep your doctor,” Swenk wrote, “and your insurance will go sown $2,500 per family, and Benghazi was due to a movie, the Arab Spring will bring freedom and stability to Arab people and ISIS is JV. I think there is a solid track record of what the White House says doesn’t always pan out. The French screened too and look where that got them. ISIS already said they were infiltrating. You’re a fool if you don’t think ISIS trains their people to pass screenings, Most of these people have no paper trail. Your own FBI and DHS have said we need to back up and there is a threat, Congress says and millions of Americans, Why not, for once, listen to what we say and implement our will and not your own.”

Commenter Ethan Hubbard echoed dozens of others saying, “Everyone who wants the refugees, I want you to go and clear out a room in your house for a family to live in.”

In fact, very few of the comments are positive and in favor of Obama’s plan to bring in “refugees.”

Regardless, of Obama’s insistence that his administration carefully screens these “refugees,” many in Congress disagree with the claim.

Republican Senator Jeff Sessions warned about this at a hearing on Oct. 2.

“Refugee resettlement also comes with security risks, as we have witnessed with the surge of ISIS recruitment among Somali-refugee communities in Minnesota,” Sessions said. “Anyone claiming to have a serious and honest discussion of refugee resettlement must ask the difficult questions about integration, assimilation and community safety.”

“We have little or no information about who these people are … no ability to determine whether they are radicalized,” the senator added.

Republican House Intelligence Committee member Peter King also noted that there really isn’t any vetting of these refugees, saying, “as a practical matter, there is no vetting.”