Hillary Clinton claims to be a champion for the middle class. Laughable.
Hillary Clinton also claims to be a champion for women. Extra, double, super laughable. Why? Here are 5 reasons:
1. Hillary intimidated and suppressed any women who came forward with accusations against her husband while he was serving as President. To quote Political Insider, “Hillary ran a ‘war room’ to crack down on so called ‘bimbo eruptions.’ This was the name given to the countless stories of infidelity and sexual assaults committed by Bill Clinton over the years.” For some reason, I thought silencing women and being a voice for women were two different things!
2. She defended a child rapist, and laughed about it. Laughed. About. It. Or, in the words of the victim, “Hillary Clinton took me through hell.” Sound like a champion of women’s rights to you?
3. Hillary Clinton is a strong advocate for abortion. Have you heard of gendercide? Abortion has been consistently shown to affect girl babies at significantly higher levels than boy babies. It’s absolutely tragic. We’re killing baby girls by the millions, and ‘pro-woman’ Hillary supports it.
4. She doesn’t believe women can afford their own birth control. Instead, she believes the government should force employers to provide contraceptive coverage of every kind, even if it’s against their deeply-held religious beliefs. Don’t worry about freedom, sweethearts; let the taxpayer get the bill.
5. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of dollars from countries who oppress and suppress women. Senator Rand Paul may have said it best: “In countries that stone people to death for adultery and imprison people for adultery, this is the kind of thing you would think someone for women’s rights would be standing up against, instead of accepting thinly veiled bribes.” Boom goes the dynamite.
This post originally appeared on Western Journalism – Equipping You With The Truth