This week, ccAdvertising polled the popularity of presidential candidate Mitt Romney against incumbent President Barack Obama. The survey ran on May 20-22, 2012. 11,734 people participated in the survey. The following chart shows the support for each candidate:
Demographically, of all respondents who participated in surveys conducted May 20-22:
38.00% are Republican.
33.91% are Democrat.
28.09% are Independent.
36.65% are less likely to support President Barack Obama because of his support of same-sex marriage.
34.87% are more likely to support President Barack Obama because of his support of same-sex marriage.
28.48% have no opinion on President Barack Obama’s support of same-sex marriage.
42.08% have a favorable opinion of Mitt Romney.
45.88% have a favorable opinion of President Barack Obama.
30.13% are supporters of the Tea Party.
82.59% are concerned about the high price of gasoline.
59.07% feel that the national news media wants Barack Obama to win the presidency.
42.43% feel that they are better off now than they were four years ago.
77.05% are anti-tax.
43.37% believe that the government is trying to take away their religious freedoms.
60.65% are pro-life.
57.89% are traditional marriage supporters.
61.29% support gun owners’ rights.
48.38% use Facebook.
11.14% use Twitter.
44.31% are male.
65.12% are 50 years of age or older.
- Dead Heat In Florida Mitt Romney has stopped the bleeding and Newt Gingrich appears to have…
- Bill Maher Performs “Un-baptism” Of Mitt Romney’s Dead Father-in-law Bill Maher, the host of HBO’s “Real Time,” has a…
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Obama’s 27% Support Among Catholics Presents A Huge Advantage For Romney A new survey of 900 registered Catholic voters holds devastating news...
- Romney Ad Attacks Obama Support For Auto Bailout WASHINGTON (AP) — Mitt Romney is attacking President Barack Obama’s...
- Romney Targeting Former Obama Supporters TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — In a presidential campaign filled with...