We know the media has absolutely no integrity and would never ask any of these questions. Nevertheless, here are some questions the media should be asking Barack Obama.
Why aren’t you talking about the looming problem of a worldwide economic recession?
Since Spain is collapsing before our eyes, what are your plans to contain the damage it will cause to Europe and eventually to our economy.
What are you doing to counter Turkey’s efforts to pull NATO (and, of course, America) into war with Syria?
Why do you seem unconcerned that the national debt has increased by a TRILLION DOLLARS each year that you have been president?
How can you claim to be prepared for a real energy crisis when a “temporary” refinery problem in California can send the pump price of gasoline spiraling upward by 30 cents a gallon overnight?
Experts have predicted a collapse of our dollar; what are you doing to defend us from this catastrophe?
The Federal Reserve’s artificially low interest rates are destroying the retirement nest eggs of millions of senior Americans; why aren’t you defending them from this threat?
Since about 400 TSA agents have been fired for stealing from the traveling public, why aren’t you demanding an investigation of how these people are screened and hired?
Surrogates for your campaign have stopped calling Mitt Romney a “felon” and a “murderer”; is this because you now acknowledge these charges were false and unfair?
How do you justify the American people having to spend $1.4 billion on your lifestyle when the British spend $57.8 million of the royal family?
The United Nations wants the authority to tax American citizens; what are you doing to defend us from this outrage?
We have learned that one woman in Baltimore was able to get about 30 free cell phones from the government; what are you doing about this?
About 30% of young adults are living at home with their parents; what are you doing about this?
The birth rate in America fell to its lowest point in our history, lower than in the Great Depression during your administration. Do you think this is due to your policies and their effect on people’s lives?
Follow Coach at twitter.com @KcoachcCoach
Photo credit: terrellaftermath
- 10 Questions You Will Never Hear Anybody In The Media Ask Obama Or Romney In The Debates President Obama and Governor Romney: How do you both reconcile…
- Fearless Questions About Obama The Media Will Never Ask (But Should) We know the media will not help save America. They…
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- 10 Questions You Will Never Hear Anybody In The Media Ask Obama Or Romney In The Debates President Obama and Governor Romney: How do you both reconcile...
- New Survey Results: Honest Journalism Is Dead During the months leading up to last month’s election, we...
- Barack Obama’s Walk Down The Gay Marriage Plank As November gets closer, with few options open to him,...
- Sorry Rush: There’s No Such Thing As Honest Polls When he was asked how he thought history would treat...
- The Ineligibility Battle (Let’s Be Honest) Continues In Florida The following was written in response to Bob Unruh’s recent...