One of the odd things about the rag Journal News’ “interactive map” releasing the names and addresses of thousands of gun owners in New York is that the reporter who wrote the article is not listed on this “interactive map.”
In fine print on the article/map there is the following little blip: “Editor’s note: Journal News reporter Dwight R. Worley owns a Smith & Wesson 686 .357 Magnum and has had a residence permit in New York City for that weapon since February 2011.”
Why then is Dwight R. Worley not on the map? Well, the newspaper only services Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties and the reporter doesn’t live in these counties. Where does he live? He lives in a suburb outside of Queens.
Apparently it’s okay to have a gun in Queens but not in the “safer” area outside of New York City.
Although you wouldn’t know it by the massive amount of crime in these counties.
But what comes around goes around. A local blogger has published his own “interactive” map listing names and addresses of the reporters and editors at the Journal News. But he’s one-upped the Leftist mouthpiece: his interactive map comes with not only names and addresses, but photos of the employees as well.
The Left is incensed at the “lawlessness” of said blogger. It’s like Obama’s recent statement that he likes having armed guards to protect his daughters, but balks at NRA vice president Wayne LaPierre calling for the same for everyone else’s children.
Their message: It’s good for me, but not for thee.
But the conservative blogger is sending another message: Lefties beware—we’re starting to use your tactics.
Someone said that the American revolutionaries lost battle after battle fighting the British on their terms. But when they changed their strategy—that is, to guerrilla warfare—then they started to win battles.
Maybe conservatives can learn from this blogger—and change their strategy as well.
Photo credit: Evil Erin (Creative Commons)
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Publication Of Gun Owners’ Names, Addresses Gives Conservatives Ammunition One of the odd things about the rag Journal News’...
- Video: Blogger Goes After ‘Bully’ Newspaper That Published Gun Owners’ Names, Addresses CNN “interviews” (rather attacks) the blogger that fought back against...
- Video: Outrage: Newspaper Publishes Names, Addresses Of Legal Gun Owners The Obama administration has schooled his compliant media well: Use...
- NY County: Releasing Gun Names Endangers Public NEW YORK (Official Wire) — A New York county clerk...
- Video: Judge Jeanine: NY’s Journal News “Cowards” For Outing Gun Owners Judge Jeanine fights back against New York Journal News’ publishing...