On January 3, 2013, PANDA launched Operation Homeland Liberty. The goal of this operation is to stop the indefinite detention provisions of the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) in all 50 states across America by December 31st, 2013.
We are launching this effort for two main reasons. Firstly, we now have the network and resources necessary to push back against this encroachment by the Federal government. The Tenth Amendment Center, Patriot Coalition, Freedom Outpost, the Western Center For Journalism, and We Are 1776, among others, are assisting us in restoring the Constitution nationwide.
Secondly, we are running against the clock. Even though the courageous efforts from the plaintiffs in Hedges v. Obama have elicited one ruling that the NDAA is unconstitutional, the civil liberties score of the 2nd Circuit Court of appeals and the Supreme Court leave little chance that ruling will be upheld in the higher courts. Odds are the NDAA will be ruled Constitutional by 2014.
If the NDAA is declared Constitutional before there is a major stand from the states, it will then be extremely difficult to restore the rights usurped by this legislation. Very few County Commissioners, City Councilmen, State Representatives, and Sheriffs will take a stand against the NDAA once it has been declared Constitutional.
Because we are running against this clock and now have the network to combat this tyrannical law, we launched Operation Homeland Liberty. We are kicking off this operation in Wood County, OH on January 15th, 2013 @9:15 am in the Wood County Courthouse.
If you are in the area, please join us at the event. We are aiming to have 100 people attend. If you are not in the area, please call the Wood County Commissioners at 419-354-9100 and politely urge them to use PANDA’s resolution to stop the NDAA in Wood County, OH.
50 states. 365 days. This is Operation Homeland Liberty.
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: PANDA Oregon Marches Against The NDAA PANDA (People Against the NDAA) Oregon marches against indefinite military...
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Of 2013 Still A Threat To Liberty “This measure has a chilling impact on First Amendment Rights,”...
- Michigan Senate Votes 37-0 To Defeat Obama’s NDAA! In a vote of 37-0 (1 absent), the Michigan Senate...
- NDAA Nullification Bill Introduced In Nevada! The Nevada Chapters of PANDA (People Against the National Defense...
- Obama-Land Vs. The USA: The End Of A Country, Its People And Liberty Two-hundred and thirty six years ago, a new country “conceived...