Hillary Just Vowed To Never Utter These 2 Words During Her Campaign- And It Says A LOT

Hillary Clinton promised on Tuesday to refrain from using the phrase “illegal immigrant” during the rest of her campaign, saying she employed a “poor choice of words” at a previous campaign event.

Jose Antonia Vargas, an immigration activist, asked the former secretary of state during a Telemundo Facebook chat if she would commit to his “#wordsmatter” pledge regarding the issue.

“On behalf of the organization I founded, Define American, and the 11.7 million undocumented immigrants in this country — including myself — I am asking all the presidential candidates to recognize that #wordsmatter by committing to not using the term ‘illegal’ when referencing the undocumented population,” Vargas wrote on Facebook.

Vargas and others seeking a recognized status by the government for those who moved into the United States illegally prefer the term on “undocumented immigrants.”

Clinton responded to Vargas’ question on Facebook writing, “Yes, I will. That was a poor choice of words. As I’ve said throughout this campaign, the people at the heart of this issue are children, parents, families, DREAMers. They have names, and hopes and dreams that deserve to be respected.”

“I’ve talked about undocumented immigrants hundreds of times and fought for years for comprehensive immigration reform,” Clinton added. “And I will continue to do so.”

“We are a country built by immigrants and our diversity makes us stronger as a nation – it’s something to be proud of, celebrate, and defend,” she concluded.

At a town hall in New Hampshire earlier this month, Clinton was asked about securing the border to stop the flow of illegal immigrants.

“Look, I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders,” Clinton said.

Ted Cruz argued during the Republican presidential debate earlier this month that the United States has the right and the responsibility to uphold its immigration laws.

“I will say for those of us who believe people ought to come to this country legally and we should enforce the law, we’re tired of being told it is anti-immigrant, it’s offensive!” Cruz said.

“I am the son of an immigrant who came legally from Cuba to seek the American dream and we can embrace legal immigration, while believing in the rule of law,” he said.

“And I would note, try going illegally to another country. Try going to China or Japan. Try going to Mexico. See what they do. Every sovereign nation secure its borders and it is not compassionate to say we are not going to enforce the law and we are going to drive down wages for millions of hardworking Americans.”  

Ted Cruz Just Got HUGE News That Has Trump Looking Him Straight In The Eyes

“Say it to my face!”

Those words last week from Senator Ted Cruz challenging Barack Obama may have been what Iowa voters were waiting for before putting their seal of approval on Cruz in the latest Iowa polls.

Western Journalism reported that Cruz made headlines last week when he responded to criticism from Obama. Obama called Cruz out for his stance on keeping Syrian refugees out of the U.S.  Obama even implied hypocrisy on the part of Cruz, whose family benefited from an open door refugee policy toward Cubans fleeing the Castro regime.

Now, possibly as a result of Cruz’s strong words and firm stance against Obama’s foreign policies, the senator is in a virtual neck and neck tie with Donald Trump in Iowa polls. Quinnipiac University polls have Trump leading Cruz, 25% to 23%, and Carson leading Rubio, 18% to 13%. Trump supporters are likely to be unwavering. 

One twitter user, Bill Mitchell of Charlotte, N.C., who is also a self-professed “Yuge Donald Trump fan,” tweeted about the Quinnipiac poll. He tweeted: “We have 4 new national polls and 3 new Iowa polls showing Trump CRUSHING Cruz yet the media reports ONLY Q-Poll showing it close. Typical.”

According to Real Clear Politics, only the latest Quinnipiac poll of Iowa voters has Cruz in a dead heat with Trump. The national polls still have Trump as the clear front-runner.

But the Cruz campaign has a lot to celebrate, and a lot of work ahead of the Iowa primaries. Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier told Politico, “Sixty-eight days until Iowa…It’s game time.”

Politico interviewed Doug Gross, who is a knowledgeable Iowa Republican. Gross reportedly told Politico, “Once people start to have second thoughts, to the extent they do, about Trump, those … tea party Republicans will start gravitating toward Cruz…I think he’s got staying power…I expect him to win Iowa.”

Glenn Beck Claims This Scary Prediction He Made Years Ago Is Now Coming True

As he has monitored the rise of ISIS, the resurgence of Russia and the collapse of the West’s moral order, radio host Glenn Beck has long warned the world that it is drifting closer to World War III.

“I wish we would have been wrong,” Beck said. “But we’re not.”

Beck warned that countries of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization might soon start calling for the invocation of Article Five, which requires all of NATO to respond if one member state is attacked. Turkey, which shot down a Russian jet on Tuesday near the Turkey-Syria border, is a NATO member.

“If anybody is talking about Article (Five) — and this could be brought up by France. I don’t think it will be brought up by Turkey, but it could be,” Beck said. “If anybody starts talking about Article (Five), that is the article in the NATO alliance that brings us all to war.”

Article Five was last invoked after the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

Beck also revealed the extent to which the Obama administration is complicit in ISIS’ rise to power. He shared a 2012 declassified Department of Defense document that discussed the possibility of a radical Islamic group opposing Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad.

“If the situation unravels, there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist (orthodox Sunni) principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime,” the document states.

Beck said the Obama administration let ISIS flourish because “this president wanted an extremist Islamic group fighting Assad.”

“Team Obama would have you believe that ISIS caught them by surprise and we’re doing everything we can to destroy them,” Beck said. “In reality, they saw ISIS coming. They wanted ISIS to come.”

America is now “reaping what has been sown by our own president,” Beck said.

h/t: TheBlaze

EXCLUSIVE: Western Journalism Reports Live From Israel’s New War Zone In Gush Etzion

The Gush Etzion region south of Jerusalem has been hit extremely hard by the current terror war by Palestinian Arabs. Tzomet HaGush, the main junction on road 60 that connects Jerusalem with Hebron, has been the scene of numerous knife attacks and the nearby Jewish village of Alon Svut witnessed several vehicular attacks and a kidnapping that took the lives of three Jewish boys last year.

Only last week, three people were murdered by a Palestinian Arab terrorist in the area. The terrorist first shot at five Israeli cars and later rammed his car into an Israeli vehicle close to Alon Svut. An 18-year-old American yeshiva student was among those killed in the horrific attack.

On Sunday this tragedy was followed by a new deadly stabbing attack at Tzomet HaGush that took the life of the 21-year-old Jewish woman Hadar Buchris who studied at a Midrasha in the nearby village of Bat Ayin.

Since then, the area has been turned into a war-zone. Hundreds of IDF soldiers are guarding bus stops, hitch-hiking posts, parking lots, roads and shopping centers. At bus stops and hitch-hiking posts giant concrete blocks are placed between the road and the sidewalks to prevent vehicular attacks.

On the Tzomet HaGush junction, a new fence has been erected that aims to keep Arabs away from Jewish travelers. It didn’t prevent the murder of Hadar Buchris, however.

Soldiers are now checking Palestinian cars at temporary checkpoints at the entrances of the junction and the IDF conducts searches in nearby Palestinian villages during the night.

Even during the Second Intifada a situation like this never existed in Gush Etzion (Bloc of Etzion).

At the time, Palestinian Arabs only had a very limited access to the main roads in Judea and Samaria. The IDF had closed off many Palestinian villages. It proved to be a measure that contributed significantly to the security of Israelis traveling through the region.

Until now the IDF has refrained from reinstalling this type of measures but the pressure to do so from residents and community leaders is increasing.

On Sunday, residents of Gush Etzion held a vigil for Hadar Buchris and a demonstration at Tzomet HaGush during which they demanded a ban on Palestinian traffic on road 60 and other roads in the area. The roads are still open to Palestinian traffic, but Arab workers from nearby Palestinian villages and towns are not allowed into the Jewish communities in Gush Etzion anymore, Israel Radio Reshet Beth reported on Monday.

The measure illustrates the severity of the situation. Gush Etzion has always been an area where a relatively high level of co-existence between Jews and Arabs existed. For example, Shlomo Riskin – the chief rabbi of Efrat the largest town in the region – promoted co-existence between Jews and Arabs for a long time. He ran several co-existence projects aimed at the youth in Efrat and the Arab villages until the Second Intifada killed the project.

Even now there are places like the local garage and the Rami Levy supermarket in the commercial center of Tzomet HaGush where Arabs from Hebron and Bethlehem are working together with Jews from the Gush Etzion communities.

In general, however, the mood in the Jewish communities of the Etzion Bloc has changed under influence of the current string of attacks and the horrific murders of the three young Jewish boys that were kidnapped by a Hamas terror gang in the summer of 2014. Many Jews in Gush Etzion have come to realize that the idea of real co-existence with the Arabs was a pipe dream. Some of them say that Arabs have nothing more to do in Gush Etzion and that Israel must step up the war on Palestinian terror.

It is no coincidence that the Arab terrorists have singled out Gush Etzion for the most horrific attacks in the current terror war. The roughly 70,000 Jews living in the area succeeded in building some of Israel’s finest cities and villages. The Gush residents improved the quality of life in their communities under often difficult circumstances and have turned Gush Etzion into a modern-day Zionist success story.

Ten years after the end of the Second Intifada the place is growing and blossoming. A mall with a modern supermarket has been built adjacent to Tzomet HaGush and will be expanded soon, several restaurants and coffee shops have been opened and even a first class winery now operates in the area.

The goal of the terrorists is to destroy the fabric of life in Gush Etzion and to turn the place in a warzone. Until now they have not succeeded in their goal but, when I visited the area again this week I noticed that the terrorists are succeeding in disrupting life in the region.

Even the most popular restaurant in the area – Gavne near the Bat Ayin community at the outskirts of Gush Etzion- has now been closed. A message at the entrance of the restaurant notifies customers that the establishment has been closed indefinitely “due to the security situation.”

Emek HaBracha, a winery near Tzomet HaGush that also houses a diary restaurant, seemed to be business as usual when I visited. The restaurant was full of guests and everything seemed quiet until the barman suddenly grabbed his pistol and started running towards the junction after receiving a security update.

The man, who turned out to be a volunteer medic with Magen David Adom (Israeli Red Cross), returned after a couple of minutes and notified the customers that they could relax. Arabs had only thrown rocks at an Israeli car, he said.

The incident showed how Palestinian terror has become the ‘new normal’ in daily life, not only in Gush Etzion but in large parts of Israel.

Obama Changes Course – Now Calls ISIS A ‘Threat To Us All’ – Last Week They Were ‘Contained’

Video Transcript:

On Tuesday, President Obama condemned ISIS and its “murderous ideology.”

This barbaric terrorist group ISIL, or Daesh, and its murderous ideology, pose a serious threat to all of us. It cannot be tolerated. It must be destroyed, and we must do it together. It is a scourge that threatens all of us.

His condemnation comes after he downplayed ISIS as “contained” and only “killers with social media.”

Well I don’t think they’re gaining strength. What is true is that, from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq.

Sadly, it turns out that if you’re willing to die you can kill a lot of people. They’re a bunch of killers with good social media.

After he labeled ISIS a threat, Obama shared what he believes will “rebuke” ISIS.

Next week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the global climate conference. What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children.