Obama Spends Millions on Environmental Laws — In Foreign Countries

Judicial Watch

The Obama cabinet secretary who launched a costly program to make America’s minority communities green has sent millions of taxpayer dollars to environmental causes overseas, including China, Russia and India.

Ranking members of a congressional energy committee call it “foreign handouts” amid record deficits, soaring unemployment and a looming debt ceiling in the U.S. The money—$27 million since 2009—has been issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which is headed by Lisa Jackson.

The cash was issued via 65 foreign grants that don’t even include Canada and Mexico, according to a report issued this week by the House Energy and Commerce Committee. Among the enraging foreign handouts are $1.2 million for the United Nations to promote clean fuels, $718,000 to help China comply with two initiatives and $700,000 for Thailand to recover methane gas at pig farms.

An additional $150,000 went to help the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) combat fraud in carbon trading and $15,000 to Indonesia’s “Breathe Easy, Jakarta” publicity campaign. This sort of federal spending does not reflect the priorities of the American people, according to a letter that several lawmakers sent Jackson in the report’s aftermath.

Since being appointed EPA Administrator, Jackson has gone on a manic spending spree to bring “environmental justice” to low-income and minority communities….

Read more.

Comments

1. impeach him now

2. Perfectlyaged says:

There is really no way the American people will find out all the traitorous things Obama has pulled on the American people!
    Why are Americans so blinded as to vote for Obama in 2012? I just signed a petition to impeach him because of his connection with the Mexico gun-runner episode…and it looks like the Supreme Court is going to review this fall the Dr. Taitz papers concerning his legality as an American citizen. Maybe something will materialize from this. It seems as though Obama keeps defying the American people and the constitution and daring anyone to contest him! He has got to be brought down!!!!!

• SEAN MURRY says:

So have I got a hold of my rep asking for impeachment proceeding to start but no answer from him.

• Texas Granny says:

I got the same reply from my Congressman and the Speaker of the House. As far as I am concerned, the Republicans are no better than the DemocRats at this time.

• Texas Granny says:

It will be the American people who brings this anti-American President down as we have a gutless Congress.

3. How much more do we need before this creature gets his dues. I read how he talked to the congress and if they don't take care of this mess soon they'll need to go with obama.

4. I look at it this way. If congress does nothing to get him out of office or arrest him, then they are just as guilty.

5. SEAN MURRY says:

thats a crock of shit.

6. knowsit says:

HAVE YOU WRITTEN YOUR CONGRESSMAN YET AND ASKED HIM TO REMOVE OBAMA FROM OFFICE BECAUSE HIS KENYAN FATHER MAKES HIM A DUAL CITIZEN, HE IS CONSTITUTIONALLY NOT QUALIFIED???

7. I have never been so freightened in my whole life as I have been since Obummer took over. I lived throught the 2nd WW and was not as afarid then as I am now. Then they fought to save our country nor this idiot is giving it away at the tax payers expense and doing the same things Hitler did to take over Germany and he wasn't a German citizen either.

8. Texas Granny says:

Obama must go at all costs and everyone who was in on putting this impostor in office should go with him. It is time that the American People take our country back!