Tonight’s debate will tell us many things. When Barack Obama steps on the stage to face Republican challenger Mitt Romney, we will see and hear how Obama defends his stewardship of our economy. We will hear Romney question why our economy is drowning in a sea of red ink and 44 straight months of 8% or more unemployment.
The liberal Democrats moderating the event will be rude to Romney and bend over backward to give Obama more time and probably even help him answer questions.
We will hear “Bain” “Bain” “Bain.” We won’t hear tough questions for Obama.
Equally predictable will be the shopworn and all too predictable post-debate “analysis” from Obama’s media “corpse” as he would say the word.
Make no mistake, the media’s comments are already loaded, saved, and will be sent out two minutes after the debate concludes. My guess is that we will hear these comments from these people.
“Obama did what he had to do. He held serve.” “Holding serve” will be the comment of choice from those who still have any particle of integrity in them. When Obama gets his head handed to him, a small number of “commenters” will use this one as the best they can say.
“Romney seemed surprisingly ill at ease. His command of the facts was not in Obama’s league.”
You see, “facts” they don’t like – like people they don’t like – don’t exist.
“You had to almost feel sorry for Mitt Romney tonight. He was up against the master communicator.”
“Obama was Reaganesque in his ability to connect with the average American, laying out the facts and explaining why four years is not enough to fix the mess left to him.”
“This whole thing was over before it started. Romney needed a home run and hit a weak single.”
And guess who will say this? “ The moment Barack Obama walked onto the stage, my leg started to tingle; and I believe all of America saw a Barack Obama we haven’t seen since 2008.”
My suggestion is to watch it on C-SPAN and avoid all the liberal party-line talk. It’s better for your blood pressure.
Follow Coach at twitter.com @KcoachcCoach
Photo credit: SS&SS (Creative Commons)
- Four Stories You Won’t Hear About Obama Most Americans judge a President based on his promises and…
- He’s So Good, But Didn’t You Hear? The Other Guy’s A Racist! President Obama has an “accomplishment sheet”, and one Virginia Senator…
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- 10 Questions You Will Never Hear Anybody In The Media Ask Obama Or Romney In The Debates President Obama and Governor Romney: How do you both reconcile...
- He’s So Good, But Didn’t You Hear? The Other Guy’s A Racist! President Obama has an “accomplishment sheet”, and one Virginia Senator...
- Questions An Honest Media Would Ask Barack Obama We know the media has absolutely no integrity and would...