A lawsuit seeking the return of $43 trillion (with a “t”) and an audit of all the TARP programs by an independent receiver has been filed against senior members of the Obama Administration and the New York group known as the “Banksters”.
The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch is reporting that the Spire Law Group, LLP has moved its mass tort action into the federal court in Brooklyn, New York. In this District Court lawsuit (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML), the Spire Law Group, LLP is acting on the behalf of homeowners across the country seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide until the return of the $43 trillion.
The independent audit the lawsuit is seeking of the TARP Program stems from a report by the former Inspector General of the bailout program, Neil Barofsky, who is countering the claims made by President Obama both publicly and privately to Congress that the money has been paid back. Mr. Barofsky asserts that none of the money advanced by the Treasury has ever been paid back by the recipients of the program.
The Plaintiffs have established the location of the $43 trillion of laundered money in a criminal racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals:
The lawsuit alleges that the Obama Administration actively borrowed money from these “Banksters” to fund his political campaign in this 2012 Election and has not pursued any criminal charges against them
The lawsuit also claims multiple violations of the United States Patriot Act, along with the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and other State and Federal laws by the Obama Administration.
- Lawsuit Accuses DHS Of Humiliating Men, Favoring Women An employee’s lawsuit accuses Napolitano’s Department of Homeland Security of…
- Anti-Abortion Grandpa Facing DC Clinic Lawsuit Dick Retta stands outside a Planned Parenthood clinic in downtown…
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: Lawsuit Accuses DHS Of Humiliating Men, Favoring Women An employee’s lawsuit accuses Napolitano’s Department of Homeland Security of...
- Video: Holder To Be Slapped With Fast And Furious Lawsuit During August Recess Cam Edwards talks to Representative Blake Farenthold (R-TX), a member...
- Video: P.I. Susan Daniels Discusses Lawsuit About Obama’s Connecticut Social Security Number P.I. Susan Daniels appeared on the Peter Boyles radio show...
- Lawsuit Alleges IRS Gives Churches ‘Preferential Treatment’ The godless left consistently ignores the unique role of the...
- Video: Trump Files $5 Million Lawsuit Against Maher Over Birth Certificate Challenge Donald Trump made the announcement on Fox and Friends yesterday...