How completely riddled with corruption must our present voting system become until WE the People say “Enough”? What has become of the concept, “One Man, One Vote”?
The major issue faced by our country, one that could affect the future existence of our Constitutional Republic, is voter fraud and its effect on the outcome of the 2012 elections.
In an excellent piece of investigative journalism by Fred Dardick at the Canada Free Press, How Obama Used an Army of Thugs to Steal the 2008 Democratic Party Nomination, Dardick introduced the conservative community to the movie “We Will Not Be Silenced.” The website of this film is run by Democrats. Listen to their words; they are outraged by the fraud in our voting system.
Two years ago, Democrat activist Gigi Gaston made a video documenting widespread voter fraud committed by Obama supporters during the 2008 Democratic primary election to secure the nomination for Obama over the popular vote winner Hillary Clinton.
Actual Popular Vote Total: 17,535,458 (48.1%), 17,493,836 (48.0%),Obama +41622, +0.1% …. This number would be about 50,000 less if the Washington primary results from the uncommitted voter was on the ballot and received 238,168 votes.
A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote, and 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.
NEW SURVEY ON VOTER REGISTRATION
Source: Pew Center for the States
The Actual Popular Vote Total data noted above went viral; 24 hours later, Fox News asked Gaston to appear on the Sunday morning program Fox and Friends. Many Americans saw, for the first time, first hand accounts from Democrats who personally witnessed “the disenfranchising of American citizens by the Democratic Party and the Obama Campaign.”
As explained on the “We Will Not Be Silenced” website, “Change (The Chicago Way) encouraged and created an army to steal caucus packets, falsify documents, change results, allow unregistered people to vote, scare and intimidate Hillary supporters, stalk them, threaten them, lock them out of their polling places, silence their voices and stop their right to vote.”
Because of the program and other recent events concerning voter intimidation, including the Black Panther incident in Philadelphia and testimony from J. Christian Adams on the Department of Justice’s unwillingness to pursue voter-related crimes committed by African-Americans, people around the country are finally waking up to the fact that Democrat voter fraud is a far bigger problem than anyone had ever realized.
Some conservatives have mistakenly interpreted these events as only affecting Democratic primaries and aren’t concerned about the possibility of vote theft in a general election.
But they would be wrong.
- A Drive To Protect Vote Fraud Faced with multiple reports of early-voting irregularities and election shenanigans…
- Obama’s Dismal Early Primary Vote Support Down Over 50% As Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton went into the Democratic National…
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: Obama’s Pool Of Dead People Death is personified as a black-robed figure walking the Earth...
- Video: FRAUD EPIDEMIC? Even MORE Voter Machines AUTO-VOTE For Obama! What is happening to my country?! Related posts: Voter Fraud:...
- U.S. Elections: Will The Dead Vote And Voting Machines Be Hacked? “He who casts a vote decides nothing. He who counts...
- “I’ll Be There [to Vote Republican] Or I’ll Be Dead” Almost every day we are insulted by polls that over...