The following is just a brief list of what America has endured over the past four years. I’m sure there is much more that can be added, but we must not forget these things come November. That is, if Obama doesn’t find a way to cancel the election.
-Bowing to forign leaders.
-Taking the side of Muslims.
-Extorting money from BP to be placed in a third-party fund for so-called cleanup efforts.
-Defies court order lifting ban on off shore oil drilling.
-Gives $2 billion to Petrobras- a Brazilian-owned oil company in which George Soros is a major stake holder.
-Poured taxpayer money into now-defunct Solyndra.
-Refused to prosecute the Black Panthers’ voter intimidation case.
-Fails to disclose what transpired with “Project Gunrunner-Operation Fast and Furious”
-Says that America is no longer a Christian nation.
-Signs executive order giving him supreme power over America in case Martial law is declared.
I could go on and on from here. I have been saying for the past four years that as news recycles at a rapid pace, we lose sight of what has already happened to our great nation. We MUST look at the big picture here. It has been clearly established that “hope and change” is the same as “fraud and treason”. Four more years of this communist regime will surely spell the death of America. We must become fully awake, educate ourselves, and prepare for the fight of our lives. America has been threatened from within, and we are her last line of defense. As always, stay safe and always be aware of your surroundings.
Photo credit: terrellaftermath
- “Get Used To It,” Replaces Hope And Change Just three short years ago, Barack Obama captured the White…
- Cartoon Of The Day: “Hope And Change” Under The Bus … Continue to Post…
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: Trailer For New Anti-Obama Film: “The Hope And The Change” This video chronicles the surprising personal journeys of 40 Democrats...
- What Exactly Is Hope? The mantra of the Obama campaign in 2008 included the...
- Video: NBC’s Williams Fantasizes Over Change In Constitution In an interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook for Thursday’s...