Image Courtesy: Poet
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is still among the walking clueless. He has yet to allow for a budget to be voted on which is required by law. It makes no difference as his boss Obama and their attorney general play fast and loose with the United States Constitution (if they pay it any mind at all.)
Harry Reid saw the elections as the voters wanting compromise. Has he completely lost his mind? Or for the sake of being kind, shall his remarks be attributed to his loathing of America? You see, Harry, the voters rejected the progressives and their policies in 2010. You would do well to get your party ready for a bigger thrashing on November 6th.
Remember your boss’s statement and the attitude he shows toward Republicans, “I won?” Did he, or was he put in place by those who hold the real power?
Not since the elections of 1946-48 has a political party been so soundly eviscerated.
Reid could not be any more in touch with the sentiment of the voters who decimated his party than he was during the town hall meetings when he and Democrats refused to listen to the voices of “We The People”
In fact, we were called un-American for expressing our opinions.
So let’s clear a few things up for you, Harry:
- The voters rejected the massive intrusion into their lives and increased costs of the health care law you passed using back room deals and bribes.
- The voters rejected Cap and Trade
- They also rejected the take over of banks, brokerage houses, and auto companies along with the above-mentioned hijacking of their health care system, representing 17% of the U.S. G.D.P.
- Plain and simple, the American voter rejected the model of Hugo Chavez who is nationalizing everything he possibly can.
- No Harry, the American voter rejects socialism, liberalism, progressivism, collectivism, or what ever you are calling yourselves in your twilight hours.
- Let’s not lose sight of the main cause of our housing meltdown and subsequent economic crash. While the talking points were all about “greedy Wall Street Bankers,” your party tried to hide from its duplicity in the Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac scandal.
Of course, your party was told that both agencies were at or near insolvency back in 2003 during investigations under George W. Bush. The result: the democrats’ lied, and thousands upon thousands of people lost their homes and life savings.
You remember good ole Barney from the House floor assuring members of Congress that there could not be a housing bubble, right?
Harry, the voter just wasn’t buying what you and your ethically challenged members of the House of Representatives were selling. Thus, there was the tsunami that swept them from Washington. In closing, wake up and smell the coffee; there will be no compromise. The 2012 elections can’t come soon enough for the voters you failed as leader of the Senate by not allowing the peoples’ business to be conducted.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it; I’m J.C., and I approve this message.
See more of Jim’s work at his site: WE The PEOPLE
- A Cowboy Poem For Harry Reid by Tom Purcell Well, Mr. Harry Reid, leader of the…
- The New York Times Shills For Harry Reid It’s long past time for A Subsidiary of the DNC…