When Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the Clinton Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Prisons in 1997, he had no idea that the scraps of information grudgingly released by the federal government would be the first in a 15 year trail of evidence detailing the criminal involvement of the FBI, CIA, ATF, and United States Secret Service in the planning and execution of the Oklahoma City bombing.
Since the 1995 murder of his brother Kenneth in his cell at the Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma City, Trentadue has badgered, bullied, harassed, threatened and sued by the federal government of the United States. His Freedom of Information Act requests and inevitable lawsuits against those government agencies which have rigorously ignored them have provided extraordinary evidence of federal intrigue spanning three White House administrations.
- He has documented the cover-up of FBI and Department of Justice involvement in his brother’s murder, a cover-up engineered by then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder;
- He has obtained evidence of CIA spy satellites concentrated on the Elohim City location of Oklahoma City bombing conspirators and bomb makers;
- He has documented the roles played by FBI and ATF informants in the target selection of the Alfred P. Murrah building and the acquisition of bomb making materials;
- He has records of a telephone contact to Elohim City confederates by bomber Tim McVeigh two days prior to the blast;
- He has demonstrated that the FBI systematically erased key moments in video recordings detailing the route traveled by the Ryder truck used in the bombing;
- He has forced the FBI to cynically claim in federal court that a video of individuals filmed climbing out of that Ryder truck three minutes before the bomb’s detonation, which is known to exist, has “been lost”….
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Video: Is The Sikh Temple Massacre An Oklahoma City Bombing Redux? When six people were mowed down by a neo-Nazi nut...