Black folks haven’t given the GOP a reason to court us! This may anger liberals and conservatives within my community (and beyond!), but this fact isn’t being mentioned!
Waiting for middle-aged frat boys at the local, state, and RNC levels to “get religion” about more Black folks in the Republican Party is highly unlikely.
The fact that most of our vote not once, but twice, was thrown to Obama doesn’t thaw conservative hearts now more frozen than ever on Black inclusion.
I see non-GOP establishment entities like the Tea Party, FreedomWorks, and traditionalist third parties like the Christian party welcoming Black conservatives with open arms.
The Abolitionist mantle has slipped the Republican Party’s grasp in terms of representation (Michael Steele’s RNC chairmanship noted) and has been happily taken up by grassroots activists who see principle more than pigmentation.
I’m not saying Republicans are racist per se, but they are realists who assess Black voter turnout and rabid support of liberal platform items as reasons to write us off.
They feel Black voters wrote off the Republican Party generations ago.
Grassroots traditional values activists welcome Black conservatives because they know how difficult it is getting fellow American Whites to abandon socialism!
The way forward may rest in passing the GOP establishment and running Tea Party and third party Black conservative candidates who otherwise wouldn’t get Old Guard Republican support.
Their campaigns and potential victories can be used to create new coalitions of diverse Americans concerned about family values and the Constitution without being bogged down by the GOP machinery.
This also will give Republicans and Democrat-only Black voters a much needed wake-up call that their Cold war isn’t the only game in town.
Americans who love shared principle over various hues are uniting at the grassroots level while the status quo festers.
Donate/Help Cap Black Stop Socialist Hate: http://www.gofundme.com/197xk8
Photo credit: formatted_dad (Creative Commons)
Get Informed! Read More About this topic::
- Akin Says GOP Bigwigs ‘kill Grassroots Heart’ Of Republican Party Ever since Republicans failed to win the Senate majority last...
- Video: GOP Establishment Stabs Conservatives In The Back Ben Swann Reality Check takes a look at how the...
- Video: NRA-ILA Grassroots News Minute 04-12-2013 The NRA gives us a brief update on how the...
- Questions For The Republican Party Establishment Somehow, both the Left and the Republican Party establishment are...
- Video: NRA-ILA Grassroots News Minute 03-29-2013 Mayor Bloomberg is up to no good again… Related posts:...