Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has once again violated her oath and the ethics of her office…
You won’t believe what she said about the Constitution.
And now she has violated the Judicial Code of Ethics….but guess what. The federal government has determined that the Judicial Code of Ethics DOESN’T APPLY to the Supreme Court unless the Supreme Court VOLUNTARILY submits to it.
Supreme Court Justices DO NOT have life time appointments. Pursuant to Article III, Section 1, Supreme Court Justices hold office for “good behavior” and are to be IMPEACHED if they conduct themselves otherwise.
Articles of Impeachment:
1. WHEREAS, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg has failed in her duty to “support and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic” in denigrating the Constitution on the record within a foreign nation.
2. WHEREAS, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg has acted in a manner unbecoming a Justice of the Court of the United States in violation of Canon 2 of the Judicial Code of Conduct, “A judicial employee should not lend the prestige of the office to advance or to appear to advance the private interests of others” by endorsing a position prior to a hearing on a matter to be addressed in the future by the Supreme Court.
3. WHEREAS, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg has acted in a manner unbecoming a Justice of the Court of the United States in violation of Canon 3(D) declaring, “A judicial employee should avoid making public comment on the merits of a pending or impending action” by commenting on the merits of a highly politically charged case to be heard before the Supreme Court.
4. WHEREAS, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg holds her office pursuant to Article III, Section 1 of the Constitution which declares. “The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour.”
5. WHEREAS, any other judge of a court of law in the United States would be, without question, removed from office for such behavior.
It is THEREFORE concluded that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, having clearly and distinctly acted in “bad behavior”;
Ruth Bader Ginsberg is HEREBY IMPEACHED from her office of Supreme Court Justice with great prejudice.
signed….NO ONE IN CONGRESS! But DEMANDED by WE THE PEOPLE!
Photo Credit: Stanford Law (Flickr)
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.
This post originally appeared on Western Journalism – Informing And Equipping Americans Who Love Freedom