Dear Rep. Trey Gowdy,
I probably speak on behalf of many (millions?) of American citizens when I say I am most happy at the US House of Reps. forming a select committee to fully investigate Benghazi.
However, right from the get-go, I have reservations on what the intended outcome of this committee will be. You see, I don’t trust most folks in Washington, Deceit.
Will House Speaker John Boehner make a premeditated political show of this thing by reverse engineering it to appear to seek the truth in Benghazi, but actually just produce nothing but Republican-advantageous noise and prosperous backroom deals all during this 2014 election year?
So, the charter or mission statement and limits of jurisdiction and judicial empowerment of said committee must be disclosed up front to all Americans to see for themselves if the stated mission is to be a noble-full-weight-of–the–law mission or a theatrical-no-one-will-be-punished mission, especially if Boehner and his pals risk being indicted for his involvement in any Benghazi-associated cover-up.
If we fast forward to the year 2017 and see Barry Soetoro-Obama retiring with a hefty pension, hefty health care package, hefty Security coverage, new Obama Presidential Library, and lucrative speaking engagements instead of rotting in a jail cell for any convicted treasonous involvement with the Benghazi murders, then we will know. And my grandson in the year 2074 will know when he is my age, that this so-called select committee never intended to find the whole truth and never intended from the get-go to punish anyone involved in Benghazi….and America just drifts out to sea as a lawless, immoral disheveled ship of state.
Here are some things I expect to see as a natural-born American taxpayer:
- You pretty much set up the mission and have free-reign to prosecute like the trained and experienced professional you are; let the cards fall where they may and the convicted get punished per existing laws. Why you? Because you appear to be a Nun among Whores in Washington, Deceit.
- Include private citizens who have shown a commitment to pursue this case to a whole-truth-and-consequence conclusion, such as Tom Fitton and Larry Klayman of Judical Watch, Sherriff Joe Arpaio and LT Mike Zullo, the Citizens Committee on Benghazi, Orly Taitz, and other outside professionals.
- Set a timetable and move this investigation along expeditiously, say, completed by October 2014 or sooner if possible. If any stonewalling, delays, resistance, lying, boycotts, witness tampering, etc. are detected, swiftly fine or imprison the offenders for contempt or obstruction of justice.
- Keep a formal log of all who stand in the way of this investigation, beginning with Nancy Pelosi, who immediately called it “subterfuge” to all America; she is another traitor who needs to hang from a rope for willfully harming America.
- Sentencing and Execution of Sentences should be carried out without delay, since there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
- Soetoro-Obama’s full identity shall be uncovered, and EO 13489 must be rendered NULL and VOID.
- This committee needs to have the forceful backing of the military (SEAL TEAM 6, ideally) to physically arrest, remove, and incarcerate the guilty parties in this case (similar to what Egypt has had to do with murderous Morsi and his caged Muslim Brotherhood).
- Other conditions as needed to ensure justice is carried out.
Mr. Gowdy, you will be at the epicenter of one of the most important annuls of American history if your focused professional prosecution prevails in this case, and if Lady Justice is not permitted to be kidnapped and prostituted. Half of America is supportive of your endeavors herein; and the other half, I surmise, does not know or even care to know, or will actively resist knowing anything about the Benghazi massacre. What will my grandson see when he and his family look back from the Year 2074 and review your handiwork herein? I hope he and the rest of America in 2074 will see that justice was done. GOD SAVE AMERICA.
Facts are stubborn things… whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts.– John Adams, 1770
JONATHAN DAVID MOOERS, PE
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.
This post originally appeared on Western Journalism – Informing And Equipping Americans Who Love Freedom